shot 25

Randhir was feeling quite different today. He inhaled from within the helmet deeply and looked around at the busy market he was passing by.

It seemed so silent and peaceful. He stopped his bike in a corner while removing his helmet. He have always observed the busy jammed and noisy markets in the mumbai streets whereas these markets just cool according to him.

Randhir was lovingly observing and capturing the views when the idea of filming the same struck his mind.

He removed his phone from the jeans pocket and captured this few self moments spent in the market. Randhir was soo engrossed that he almost forgot about his mission until he saw a girl who was dressed same like Sanyukta.

" Ohhh holy shittt ".... He cursed hitting his forehead. " How can I forget I was suppose to go to sanyukta's house. ".... He asked his own self feeling idiotic.

Randhir immediately wore his helmet back when he checked himself in the mirror while starting the engine. " Chal beta ab thoda kaam kar lete h ".... He self praised and start riding his bike.

He was again on the road moving towards her house keeping a calm look when in the way he came across ' Shiv ji ka Mandir ' that was running busy with infinite believers loitering around.

Randhir was about to cross the Mandir when suddenly his face fell up on the last ladder where Sanyukta was standing with ' Pooja ki thaal ' in her hands and head covered with the dupatta.

She looked way more beautiful in that green coloured patiala dress. Randhir removed his helmet in slow motion like some romantic hero with breaths stricken face staring her side figure.

He hung the helmet on the mirror pole while hopping off the bike. He was marching towards the long white stairs of the Mandir when bymistakely he collided with an aged woman thus making her drop her thaal and other things she had in her hand.

" Ohh maaf kijiyega wo maine dekha nhi ".... He apologized while bending down to gather the things.

" Dhyaan kaha tha tumhara. Dikhne ne toh thik thak lagte ho phir bhi dikhai nhi diya kya tumhe. ".... She charged randhir with her cusred language gathering people in the surrounding.

Randhir hesitantly yet quickly tried to collect the things with horror stricken face as the lady glared him hard. " I'm.. I'm sorry. Main... Main sab uthata hu. ".... He stammered gazing the lady's angry face.

~~~~~

Sanyukta after the pooja came down the stairs carefully. She was waiting for a cab when her eyes landed at the crowd that had gathered few steps away.

" Yeh sheher nhi h tumhara jo kisi ko bhi Dhakkan de diya or sorry bolkar chale gye. Udaipur h Udaipur. "

She heard a lady standing in between the crowd shouting at a guy who was sitting down while collecting somethimg from the ground.

She stood up on her toes trying to see the guy's face when a rickshaw came and stood in front of her. " Boliye kaha Jana h Apko "

Sanyukta broke the glance from the crowd and sat inside the rickshaw while telling him the address.

~~~~

" yeh lijiye Apki thaal "... Randhir smilingly passed her, her thaal.

The lady took the plate from his hand as she mocked him this raging him up. " Pata nhi Maa Baap kya sikhate h aese bachcho ko sheher me "

Hearing this statement his eyes flared up with anger and randhir eyed her who was about to go from there. " Ek minute kya kaha Apne "

He stopped her in the tracks as he suppressed his anger. The lady faced randhir giving him disgusting looks. She opened her mouth to say something when Randhir interrupted. " mere Maa Baap ne kuch bhi sikhaya Ho usse Apko kya lena dena. "