Shot 79

Last chapter

Last chapter

***********
As I unlatched my lashes a strong white beam of light hit my retina ushering in a death like feeling in my body. I stayed still taking in sometime to adjust to the light. And after few seconds of rest I tried again, this time I felt no pain as I opened my eyes.

However, I was shocked to death to find myself laying in a hospital bed with azure blue gown put on like I was some patient. I had a pipe inserted in my nose which I reckon was helping me take in oxygen. My body was stiff difficult to move a bit.

Every time I'd try to do so a sharp pain would engulf my body crumpling my veins. I harshly lowered my skull back on the pillow while tears formed my eyes. I don't know why was I here... All I could remember was that I and Maa and papa were going to mandir and we had a.... ACCIDENT.

Although when I examined my body there was no wound, no injury and no bandages at all. Was I dead? I thought for  the accident occurred had the car on blast and burn into flames. I didn't recognize anything after that moment.

Wait???

Where is Maa and Papa? Are they alright?

I tried to sit still but to no avail. My body has gone numb. I could hardly move my head since the headache I was getting after I opened my eyes, it was killing me. All I wished then was to see my in-laws and my husband.

Husband!!!

Randheer.... Where is he? If I was hospitalized then Randhir might have come here to see me? What if he didn't... If he'd come then he'd be hers besides.

Just as the random thoughts of my husband were rushing in my mind I let out a loud scream. And within no moment I saw a nurse in her mid twenties rushing in with a tray containing injections and syringes. No sooner had she seen me she dashed out of the room leaving me grunt in irritation.

"Randhir, Randheeeer I want to go home. Randhir where are you?"... I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

I had a severe accident and my husband was not there with me. I so hated it. Also the pain in my body left me wriggle in the bed out if helplessness. I just wished my Randhir to come and help me sit straight hugging me tight.

Where was he?

And I cried severely. And to be honest I myself have no idea why was I crying? It's just that I wanted to see my husband and my family. Have they forgotten me? Was I abandoned again?

Nooooo.

Screaming as loud as I can I struggle to pull off the needle thar has punctured my vein from the back of the hand. I just didn't want to stay here anymore. Just as I was going to pull out the pipe the door of my ward thus opened again only to have that nurse standing there but thus time not alone.

This time she had few doctors AND, "MAAA... PAPAA" I raised my hands in their direction asking them to engulf me. They did so quickly hugging me tightly while the doctors and the nurse observed us cry together.