shot 45

God is the creator, he creates even relationships be it good or bad it's he who have everybody's string held in his hand, which he pulls or pushes to move the puppets called humans in this competition of life.

Nisha was really happy with what she'd witnessed in the morning. What could be any the better than the news of her son getting married to the girl of her likes. She is indeed her ideal daughter in law. The very first time nisha remember when she'd laid her eyes on sanyukta she'd imagined her wearing Red wedding lehenga looking extremely beatiful and her beauty seemed to increased more when she'd stood next to randhir who looked no less than lord Krishna in that blue coloured sherwani with a turban that had peacock feather brooch putted on it.

Well relationships have never been good like that of a normal family in their adobe. When it was time to spend together, Nisha and harsh have got themselves busy in their business ignoring completely their seven years old boy who always had been running behind them to fetch himself some family moments. Conditions worsened when they'd decided to put Randhir in hostel in order to avoid any kind of disturbance that could have got into their ways because of their son. After that, the incident if Randhir being accused of trying molest a girl came flying like rumours and that really had gotten in their professional lives like the fire which cannot be dillydallied. That was when she had realised that her family was leading nowhere but then also she ignored all the future consequences concentrating on her professional life.

After so many years when once she'd adored his seven years old Randhir's picture with a thought of how cute he uses to be it already has been years and the seven years old Randhir was almost double of the same then. Now the time is not the same where he used to wait for them to come home, intrude in their room in the late night with the motive of passing the long slow moving night in their arms. Unfortunately the little randhir has to go back to his room finding the door lock from outside.

" Nisha kya hua? Why you crying ".... Harsh panicked on finding his wife cry.

" Huh ".... Touching her cheeck with semi trembling hands Nisha got surprise for she was crying. She did not even know when her eyes started watering whilst thinking of all the times her oops their son has lived alone. " Harsh hame hamara beta wapas mil jayega na! You sure Sanyukta hamare randhir ko wapas laa payegi "... She longingly asked badly hoping to hear a yes.

Her eyes filled up again when harsh sighed unexpectedly knowing nothing what and how to answer her question which eventually have jo answer readymade for it. " Nisha ".... Was all he uttered lost in his own thoughts. He has miserably failed as a father. It's his fault that they've ti do things like this to bring back their son. Only if they've been good parents then they wouldn't have to do such thing is to make him feel happy. " I am damn sure Randhir will be happy with her but I don't know whether we'll get OUR son back. Jo kuch hua h Aaj tak wo sab se wo bohot hurt h. I'm sure wo hame abhi tak parents ki tarah treat kar rha tha because he wanted to show to somebody. Wo wapas aa toh jayega Lekin hamare bete ko tarah nhi. He'll be a good human but. ".... Concluded harsh making Nisha cry profusely in his arms.

May be their prays are accepted by the almighty and he's sent an angel who's soon going to get them their son back.

**********

" Kya ".... Her expressions were blank and voice hardly audible.

" Haa sanyu mujhe tumse puchna chahiye tha Lekin main Janta hu meri beti K liye kya sahi h. I know tumhe yakeen nhi Ho rha hoga Lekin beta Randhir tumhare liye hi bana h shayad (he chuckled) Mujhe batana toh nhi chahiye but Maine sun liya tha Kal Randhir ne jo kuch bhi tumhe bola. "... She just stared him with a fake smile pasted on her face expressing her sarcasm. " Agar tum mujhe bata deti ki Tum dono ek Dusre se pyaar karte ho toh main kabka Tum dono ki shaadi karwa deta... At least tumhe is jahannum se chutkara toh mil jata. Anyways, achchi baat toh yeh h ki do din baad Tum dono ki sagai fix kardi h maine. Wo log toh chahte the ek do mahine baad ho Lekin main  Tum dono ko zada der tak dur nhi rakhna chahta. "..... He completed filling her mouth up with laddu while Vrushika and Vidhushi who were also called there to share this news with disbelievingly caught each other staring at Sanyukta. Where on earth did he find something good about her? " Tum araam karlo, Kal Randhir ayega tumhe shopping pe le Jane ke liye. Bohot sari shopping Karne k liye energy bhi toh chahiye ".... He chuckled whilst asking Sanyukta to go who hardly has heard anything further after the line of her being engaged to Randhir.

Sanyukta absentmindedly walked towards her room staring in the clear air while her teared up when finally streamed out.

**********

" Keh doon tumhe ya Chup rahu dil me mere Aaj kya h...
Jo bolo toh jaanu guru Tumko maanu... Chalo yeh bhi waada h ".....

Randhir got into the hall humming his favorite song as for now, all the people sitting in the sofas chuckled silently watching his mood which was on its high. Totally on fire. When he came towards them he confusingly looked everybody while tapping his chin. " Kya kisi ki shaadi h? "... Everybody nodded in know together to his question. " Ya Ohio koi Mar gya h? "... Asked he again only to get a negative nod. " Toh phir aap sab aise kyu baithe Ho "..... He enquired while sitting on the sofa with a jump besides parth. " Kya hua bhai jaan yeh log sab mujhe Ghur kyu rhe h? ".... He asked to parth with narrowed eyes.

" Wo h na tere liye rishta aya h toh sab tension me h kya karna h kya nhi? ".... Said parth suppressing his laughter.

" Ohhh rishta. Kyaaa!!!! Rishta mere liye. Kab, kisne bheja, kon h wo? ".... His questions flared like unabating fire.

" Oye nautanki come down. Puchega nhi kon h wo ladki ".... Parth stated where all the eyes curiously turned towards Randhir as he nodded his head vigourously in yes impatiently waiting for the name of the girl to be revealed. " Sanyukta "

" What!!!! Sanyukta ".... Randhir's eyes popped out with mouth open and eventually he stood up on the sofa giving expressions like the heroines of drama serials.

" kyu tujhe pasand nhi. Harsh chachu, shayad hame mana kar dena chahiye randhir hi khush nhi h toh shaadi ka kya fayda ".... Parth said scratching his nape to avoid any explanation from Randhir's part.

" What! Nai Nai Nai... I mean main bohot khush hu. Mana kyu karoge main toh raazi hu na ".... He blurted out making everybody burst in laughter while harsh and Nisha smiled sadly.... He's still a kid. A kid who's going to get married to the princess of his dreams.

To be continued.....

I think I should end this story soon... When there's no response there's no way I should write something which isn't good at all.😢 or perhaps post parts with 300 words only like other writers do. Itni mehnat karke kya milta h mujhe 🔰😑

Anyways, thanks to those people who give comments and personal messages to write something of their interest. ❤

Do vote and comments. (To my active readers😩 other ignore like you do always)