shot 40

Randhir may have seemed to be a brat earlier when he has come here... But today whatever he has done have surely raised him in the eyes of Mohit and others. Well the look of appreciation on his grand father's face was worth watching. His head rose up with pride for his grandson.
Again he made him proud and proved he is the heir of Diwan empire and an intelligent legal successor.

" I think we should get back to the party outside and let Inaya rest, don't know what the people might say if we are not available there soon!"..... Announced Digvijay sounding serious.

The elders seconded him and made their ways to the hall while Nisha stayed behind with Inaya to take her care. She did not feel good seeing her in that state. How much she has loved her smile, this pale face was something she couldn't and wouldn't want to see. Sitting besides her Nisha affectionately caressed her forehead that was still warm due to the fever. Pulling her head on her lap gently she stroked her hair while Inaya clutched the end of her sleeve in her fist being in that state of unconsciousness. And suddenly, she began muffling with shivers.

" Inaya, Ssshhhh it's okay baby, I am there. Hey, it's okay. Stop crying. ".... Nisha smiled awkwardly as she spotted tear drops sliding down her cheeks even when her eyes were closed. She bent down to peck her head and hugged her in the same position that somewhere soothed Inaya midst her anesthesia.

*******

Soon it was 2.00 in the night. Seems like Diwan Mansion was aw on fire... For the function has ended yet the Shekhawats were dancing and enjoying themselves. Especially Digvijay, his grandpa he was way more happy not for his anniversary but for his grandson. Randhir is not only the apple of his eye but also his little dangerous lion. He wanted harsh to be of the same nature, not the father then son atleast.

" Lagta h dadu ko kuch zada hi jawani chadh rhi h ".... Whispered Randhir in Parth's ear poking his stomach.

" Haa chadh to rhi h... Lekin bohot zada... kuch nhi... Bohot zada ".... They chuckled together while Parth's mother stated them gesturing not to make fun of their grandpa. It's his day afterall.

Randhir bit his tongue as he straightened his face this conveying his aunt about the realisation. But you know... When your heart is taken by somebody else then no funny or serious matters can rest down your committees organ.
The same was happening with randhir. It's been two hour since he has left sanyukta there alone... Okay not lone actually his mother's there as well to see after her than also he couldn't find himself at peace until he heard his Mother.

" Harsh, randhir, Mohit ji Sanyukta hosh me aa gyi h. She's okay. ".... On getting this amaxing news Randhir ran towards his room not even listening to his Mother's complete words leaving everybody curious for his own curiousness. Giving a shy smile Nisha added. " Wo thik h... Use apse milna h Mohit ji "... Informed she pointing towards the room.

While here Sanyukta held her head as it spinned badly recalling the scenes as in what had happened to her. And when she realised it was Randhir and his horrifying persona she began shivering hysterically. Her shivers grew more when her eyes spotted him.

He entered hier room in a go heaving deeply. " Sanyukta you're okay ".... Randhir sat on the bed raising his hand up to touch her cheek. She flinched back closing her eyes in fear giving randhir a clear idea of her disapproval. She'd prefer to die rather than being touched by him. Randhir immediately take his hand back biting his lower lip in awkwardness she's here because of him.

" Sanyu ".... Entered in Mohit with moist eyes to which Randhir got aside giving the uncle and neice some space. He stood in the corner glancing them. " Sanyu beta how are you. Pata bhi h main kitna dar gya tha... How could you do that to you. Haa ".... He scolded her amidst the tears while Sanyukta confusingly looked everybody in there.