shot 5

The next morning randhir entered inside the house while stumbling. His head was aching like hell as if someone was hammering it hardly. Randhir hiccuped moving towards the staircase.

" How was your night Nawab sahab!!! ".... Harsh came walking towards Randhir as he was trying to tip toe. " Let me see your face "

Harsh roughly pulled his collar thus making randhir shake. His eyes were drowsy he could hardly stand. Harsh sided the collar and made a disgusting face.

Randhir's neck was scratched badly. It doesn't end here though... He even had hickeys on his neck and chest. " Nisha look at your son ".... He called for his wife pulling open Randhir's shirt thus exposing his perfect torso but filled with scratches and hickeys.

Randhir jerked off his father's hand and buttoned up his shirt. " Ohh why so hurry son. Let your dear mother see this ".... Harsh tried to open the buttons again to which Randhir pushed him back.

Just then Nisha came from behind and saved harsh from falling. " What is this Randhir how dare you push your father ".... She spoke with shock while randhir ignored her sentence.

" See him. See his face he have no guilt or tension. You wanted this spoilt scum bag to stay alone there in Dubai. What for!!! What for Nisha. ".... Harsh spoke practically while Nisha stood hanging her head low.

It was her decision to send him abroad in order to keep him away from evilness or bad activities. Little did they know that their son would practise unwanted habits there.

" He have spoiled our reputation in Dubai do you want him to do the same here ".... Harsh shouted.

" Ohh just shut up dad. My head is aching already don't increase it ".... Randhir stated arrogantly with attitude.

" What do you say??? "... Harsh asked wanting to hear him again. " Repeat the sentence "

Randhir was about to open his mouth when... SLAP!!!!!!! harsh gave him a tightest slap on the cheek such that Randhir fell on the ladder.

" Not again. Not again randhir ".... Harsh warned showing him his finger. " Just get out of my sight I don't want to see your face ".... Harsh added and dashed out of the house.

Nisha tried to touch Randhir's cheek but he jerk her away and ran upwards in his room. He opened the door with a bang that the painting on the adjacent wall fell down breaking into pieces.

Removing his shirt randhir entered inside his well equipped gym and like as usual he started pouring his anger and frustration on it on the punching bag.

The punching bag dropped down on the floor creating a loud noise. Randhir sat down on the couch panting hard while staring at nothing in the air. The scene played again in his mind... He caressed his cheek where his father has slapped him.

Tears appeared in his eyes as he remembered the old day memories. His father... The great business man Harsh Shekhawat never considered his own son capable of anything. It all began in the last year of his school life. The reason why he is like this.

Where once his father had visited his school to meet the principal. Randhir by mistakely fell on a girl and she accused him of molesting her. Without listening his son, harsh slapped Randhir in front of the whole school campus only for the sake of his stupid reputation. Inspite of knowing that he was the topper and a bright student he insulted him knowing the fact that it would create a negative image of him. After that incident harsh always treated him with a sick attitude. Two days later he got to know from his mother that they are sending him Dubai for further studies. Randhir cried, begged and requested his father not to send him away from them but he didn't listen his pleadings though. Ever since that day randhir pledged and decided that he would become a bad boy and do everything to insult his father. He determined that he would surely spoil his father's fake reputation.

" Randhir open the door son. Open the door. ".... Nisha knocked the door pulling him back to the present.

Neglecting her Randhir removed a towel from the closet and went inside the washroom not paying heeds to his mother's words.

*******

After coming out Randhir messaged priyam to meet him at their same old place... Juhu beach.

He chose to wear a dull colored T-shirt with black denims. Combing his hairs with the fingers Randhir kept his iPhone and exited the room.

When he reached the stairs he found his mother preparing breakfast for him. " Huh finally you came. Sit down I'm preparing you breakfast ".... Nisha said smiling towards Randhir who was peeping inside the kitchen from the staircase now. " what are you doing there. Come sit here ".... Spoke she calling him on the dining table.

Randhir simply walked out of the door leaving her mother there shouting his name.

*********

At night,

10:30 pm...

Randhir removed his helmet seeing towards his house... the lights were on. That was something rare to see. Eventually the lights would go off after ten in Shekhwat villa it's ten thirty now still they're on.

Randhir knew something disastrous is going to happen to him. " Prepare yourself Randhir ".... He encouraged his own self while making his way to the entrance of the house.

When he entered in he saw his parents sitting in the hall in silence. Nisha upped her eyes and her facial expressions changed seeing randhir.

Harsh too turned around and found randhir approaching them but Randhir directly moved to the stairs instead. " Come here we want to talk to you ".... Harsh spoke not seeing him.

Randhir sighed as his father seemed to be calm. He preferred to sit alone on the opposite couch. " What happened ".... Randhir asked looking down not wanting to see his father.

" We have got a call from your grandfather they want us to visit them. ".... Harsh spoke with calmness not looking at randhir as well. " It's their 75th anniversary. He wants each and every member of his family to attend this function.... Including you ".... Harsh completed before Randhir could refuse to go.

" And it's it's final you are coming with us. We'll leave the place day after tomorrow ".... Saying this harsh got up to leave not even sparing a glance at him. " And haan I won't appreciate any of your disrespecting move ".... He added.

Randhir clenched his fist trying not to loose his temper now. Who is he to decide what he will do and he will not??? He shook his head negatively.

" You sit here I'll bring you food and dare you go away ignoring me. ".... Nisha showed him her index finger. " I know you're hungry, your face says everything ".... She placed a kiss on his cheek as she made her way to the kitchen while randhir sat there blinking his eyes.

To be continued.....

Hope that was good.

Can anyone guess where are they going????😉😉😉
Haan. Correct.
Randhir will behave like an obedient child??? Really. 😂

Plzzz do vote and comment. I want the same response that you give for scandalously pregnant. Plzzzz.