shot 33

She quickly broke the kiss while pushing him away. Sanyukta wiped her lips with the back of her hand and slapped Randhir again.

" Samajhte kya ho tum Khudko ".... She shouted loud enough that although vanished in the heavy noise of the pouring while she shivered badly out of nothing. " Kuch bolti nhi hu iska matlab yeh nhi h tum jo chahe wo karoge... I'm not your mistress Mr. Shekhawat ki jab man kiya tab touch kar liya "

Randhir went shock at the mere remark. How can she even compare herself with any mistress that to as his. Here he's preparing and efforting to make her his queen but she's accusing him.

" Next time agar mere Kareeb bhi aye na toh phir main der nhi karungi tumhare dad ko yeh sab batane me ".... Warning him for the last time Sanyukta strode away leaving a panic stricken randhir.

While glaring at her retreating figure randhir curved his lips in a dangerous smirk as he determiningly stated. " I'll keep this slap in mind sanyukta... Dad K pass yeh baat tab jayegi na jab main tumhe bina kisi haq ke touch karunga.... Or Tum mujhe wo haq dogi nhi wait and watch my going to be wife "

With this he dashed out in the stormy rain in order to soothe his rising anger.

**********

Few days later,

" Sanyukta mujhe tumse baat karni h, leave this and come with me ".... Randhir took away the papers from her hand and put it down in the table while clutching her wrist.

She jerk off his hand and back away. " How many times do I have to tell you? Mujhe tumse koi baat nhi karni h just go away. Or mujhe touch mat kiya karo gheen ati h mujhe tumse "..... She disgustingly remarked hurtin his ego.

" Kyu aesa kya kiya h maine jo tumhe mujhse green ati h, Tumko toh khush hona chahiye main tum Jaisi middle class ladki se shaadi Karne k bare me soch rha hu ".... He mocked her.

Sanyukta smiled sarcastically making his expressions turn from evil to serious. " Then why are you running behind a middle class girl like me... Go and find someone better than me but plzzz I beg you plzz mera puch chod do ".... She replied. " Or tumse shaadi Karne ko jaga main kisi pagal se shaadi karna kaand karungi "

The last sentence hurt him even more. What is she actually trying to say... Is he even disgusting than an insane person. Randhir clenched his teeths controlling his rage.

Without saying anything randhit walked away from the place while Sanyukta sighed. " I will have to stay more alert now ".... She said to herself as she decided to get back to her work.

**********

Later that evening,

After spending one of the hectic day at work Sanyukta came inside to inform Digvijay about the completion of the work. Finally after the month's of hard work she finally have completed it.

No sooner had she came in than sanyukta found randhir sitting at the dining table along with the others eating his food. She felt a bit uncomfortable thinking that he would again try to create mess.

" Are sanyukta beta aao join us ".... Nisha who was serving randhir food spoke as soon as she saw her.

To be continued....