shot 62

" What happened doctor? How is my wife. Is she okay? "... When the doctor came out of the door from Randhir's room.

Randhir did not even wait for him to come out properly and hit him with his continuous question. The doctor sighed softly. He put his hand on his shoulder squeezing it in an assuring manner telling him to calm down.

" There is nothing to worry Randhir ".... Kalpesh khurana, their family doctor who was luckily present there already as guest announced who knew them since years looking at the crowd gathered outside Randhir's bedroom.

Everybody looked concerned and nervous. Even the aunties who had planned to get their daughters hitched with Randhir let out a relieved sigh not because they were very fond of sanyukta but because in the time of fifteen minutes they got to know a soul who really deserved to be here.

" She was too shock to take that incident and eventually she fainted. I have given her the injection age will be up very soon. ".... Kalpesh, the doctor told Randhir with a smile.

He was happy that a Casanova guy oops the guy who was a Casanova earlier was taking his relationship serious. His head creased with nervous lines and lips quivering in fear showed how much he loves her and will love her.

For the first time in life he was feeling so good after meeting randhir. Here, he was not the old Randhir he knew but a husband, a caring and loving husband who is insanely in love with his wife.

And he is happy that Sanyukta entered through the dark and closed door of his heart lightening it up with her presence. She is the best thing ever happens to him.

" Just keep calm and take care of her. She needs you "... Randhir looked up at his face. " She is not in sense but still she was chanting your name again and again. Go to her ".... He talked his shoulder giving him a way to go in.

" Everything is fine let's go down and continue with the celebration. Randhir will take care of his wife "... Harsh announced to everyone while moving towards the stairs with Nisha and Kalpesh.

Soon all the guests were back to the garden enjoying burning and lightening the crackers except the three i.e Harsh, Nisha and Kalpesh who were not only good neighbours but also college friends.

Just the difference here was, they had different streams. Harsh and Nisha were for commerce whereas Kalpesh was a science student however their academic performances remained always the same.

The toppers. Both Harsh and Kalpesh were the toppers in their own streams and classes. Everybody used to give examples of their friendships and knew they would stay together always and it happened.

" I'm shocked yrr? "... Kalpesh remarked shaking his head in negative. Harsh and Nisha stated him in confusion not knowing what was that for? " Like really! Is this the same randhir, Harsh the one who used to play with girls and insult you in the society! "... He asked sitting on the sofa while Nisha left them alone goimg out to the garden not wanting the guests to be left out and fell insulted.

" I am shocked as well Kalpesh. I never knew my playboy son will become a good husband though he still treats us as the strangers but I am happy he is keeping his relationship ".... Harsh replied pouring whine in his glass.

Although harsh have strictly said earlier that nobody will ever bring even a drop of alcohol in this house but today was festival and seeing Randhir's changed avatar towards everybody in the house he himself ordered boxes of the liquor bottles.

" Hmm I am really proud of him yrr. Just look at him. The way he asked me authoritatively about her health I was surprised. I hope he always remains the same and never he would break her heart like he has previously done with Sarika ".... Harsh coughed badly as soon as that name hit his ears.

The glass from harsh's
hand slipped and fell in the ground that the liquid spread on the expensive carpet wetting it till the core. Harsh wiped his lips with his palms followed by removing his specs remembering about her, SARIKA.

Kalpesh too turned serious with an emotionless face as he questioned harsh with hope to hear a positive reply as he placed his glass on the table in front of them.

" Harsh I hope you have already told Sanyukta and her parents about Sarika and what have happened two years ago! ".... He questioned.

And in reply Kalpesh got only his negative nod that turned him shock and made him gulp his saliva in horror.

" Don't tell me Harsh she is unaware of that past of randhir. It will destroy their marred life if she will come to know about it now after the marriage. "... Said Kalpesh not feeling good at all.

While the same expression held harsh's face. It is literally not a good past which could be shared with her who is a woman as well. Sanyukta's reaction will remain the same.

" There is no way that it will not create problems between them harsh. It will make no difference Kalpesh if Sanyukta was told about it before the marriage or after the marriage BECAUSE AFTER SHE WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT IT SHE WILL ANYWAY LEAVE RANDHIR AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. And it's better we never open that chapter again ".... Harsh stated whilst getting up from the sofa taking Kalpesh along towards the garden.

However there was someone who heard each and everything of their conversation hiding behind the sofa. It was ARYAN.

He got up and adjusted his clothes while sitting in the place where Kalpesh was sitting and picked up his half filled glass of wine sipping it with enjoyment.

" Ohh so I was correct. Sanyukta does not know anything about Randhir's past which means she have no idea about Sarika and whatever happened between the two. "... He sipped the whine.

" Isn't it unfair to keep your wife in darkness randhir? Perhaps I can help you tell your beautiful wife about your dirty little secret! Haha ".... Aryan remarked snuggling the burned peice of her pallu assuming to smell her cologne.

To be continued....

Learn to vote if you want updates bhailog. Your one star can help bring smile on our faces (for the silent readers)

Anyways about the chapter, 😈😈😈😈 Wanna know about that secret??

Toh khud pata laga lo I'm not going to tell it to anyone. Or jisme Himmat h wo puch ke dikha de. 😂

Keep voting and commenting. 👭

This time I want 1k votes for the next part.

(Waise.... 220+ hoga toh bhi chalega😆)

And don't forget to follow 👇
chantinglove138