Shot 72

Falling apart!

**************

Holi, the festival of colors and happiness brought a wave of excitement with the appearance of the morning. Nisha and sanyukta welcomed the guests who were invited in the morning party. The experience of the same was new for sanyukta because she has never seen such a crowd as well as enthusiasm among the people. Belonging to a village like city, she never experienced this. Also, vrushika had never let her leave her during the day to play holi with the folks for she has always been the center of attention due to her simplicity and innocent nature.

Anyways, that lies in past for now sanyukta was rewarded with a family that keeps her like her own daughter. She was dressed in white sare with a sleeveless blouse. The wedding red chuda adored her wrists while the parting on her head was filled up with vermillion, hairs left open, her mangalsutra was the only neck wear she wore looking breathtaking beautiful.

"Sanyukta it's 12.00 go and wake up Randhir. Otherwise he would not come only"... Keeping the tray of sweets on the table in the garden sanyukta sprinted upstairs to wake up her husband.

She has still not forgiven him for his behavior. Last night when he came home he seemed silent and disturbed though she wished to ask him the matter her anger did let her notwithstanding. He did not make attempt to manofy her for she was predenting to be asleep. In the morning when she woke up he was sleeping peacefully.

On nearing the bed sanyukta shook him from the shoulder not uttering anything. She's still angry you see. Vigorously jiggling him she leaned down but no progress. "Randheer wake up!"... Sanyukta gave him a call still no movement from his part. She was just going to go down after the futile attempts to wake him up and that's when she familiarized a pull and was taken into bed by him.

He was not sleeping, that means!

Hovering over her Randhir locked her hands on bed smirking deviously at her attire. She looked like the moon goddess for a rude aggressive alpha like him who worships her day and night but couldn't see her beauty. Anyways, after teasing her with his gaze for a while Randhir lightly pecked her lips yet not kissing her, "Or kitna gussa sanyu! I'm sorry na".... He pleaded like a baby doing things to get her attention and eventually her forgiveness.

He has convenanted himself not to repeat the mistake again. Her silence and negligence towards him was exasperating him. It is she only who have managed to understand him so deeply with no conviction but now if she would treat him like others then there won't be anything called credence left within him.

"Is this your final decision that you wouldn't talk to me?".... He seriously questioned, neither did she show any emotion to him nor considered to reply to his question. "I'm serious sanyukta. Tell me if this is your final decision, I won't make attempts to woo you"... She didn't retorted either.

They stayed in same position for sometime in quietness and sanyukta really enjoyed his fallen face. She has parted her lips to express her thoughts and forgive him finally but then only Randhir rose from her body as well as the bed dashing into the washroom with his clothes whilst announcing. "I will also not talk to you"... She chuckled as he slammed the door hard shut with a grunt.

Getting out of the room Randhir quickly pocketed his phone and car keys exiting the room before sanyukta could start a convo.

This was the beginning of the worst.

"Where is Randhir sanyukta? Everybody is asking about him" harsh stated glancing at her back to which sanyukta informed him about what happened in the room between them deleting the bed part. He sighed disbelievingly being aware of his son's mood. "Great! Now he will not come back before the evening. I was going to announce his name for the post of MD in the party, I wanted to discuss many things with him. Anyways, you enjoy the party I'll talk to him on phone and don't worry about him. He is like this from the time he is born"... They both chuckled.