chapter fifteen

When I woke up the next morning, I checked the time on my phone. It's noon.

I sighed and turned over.

I don't want to get out of bed.

I texted Alex, knowing he'd be up by now, and asked if he would bring me a granola bar and some water.

Five seconds later, my bunk curtain was ripped open.

"Here you go. Need anything else?" He asked.

"Cuddles. I'm in a mood again." I replied.

To which, Alex immediately obliged and jumped into the bed with me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"What movie?"

"The Conjuring." I replied.

"Again?"

"Of course!"

So, we had a horror movie marathon. I was slowly getting him used to the jump scares.

Then, some black and white movie came on. It's something about it that scares me so much. I have no idea why.

"Can we watch something else?" I asked.

"I thought you like scary movies."

"Not black and white. I have nightmares about black and white movies." I replied.

So, we watched some documentary on food.

When I got bored, I curled unto Alex's chest and closed my eyes.

"What're you doing lady?" He asked.

"Sleepin'." I replied.

"Well don't sleep too long. The guys went out to go get food." Alex said.

"Okay. Wake me up when they get here." I said and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to Alex lightly shaking me.

"I'm up." I mumbled, trying to dig my head into whatever it was laying on.

"Ow." Alex said.

Right, I forgot I was laying on him.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Alex slipped out of the bunk and helped me out.

We got to the front lounge as Jack was handing out burgers.

"And no onions for the lady." Jack said, handing me my food.

"Thank you kind sir." I said and sat down to eat.

I ate fairly quickly, seeing as how I've only eaten a granola bar and drank half a bottle of water.

When if I finished eating, I wanted to go back to my bunk. But I was too lazy.

So, I sat with the guys.

I talked to Ashley some more, she's pretty cool. We've talked a lot since I've met her.

"Black and white?" She asked, she was editing photos from last nights show.

"Definitely. But do some with color." I replied.

Ashley nodded and began to work, talking to me every now and then. 

Rian proceeded to tell the rest of us on the bus that his girlfriend would be coming out for the weekend. I've met her before, she's really nice and pretty and the sweetest thing on earth.

Jack and I found a deck of cards, and we played solitaire. Which was kinda hard because the cards would slide everywhere. But we made do with the situation we had.