chapter twenty two

I woke up at random during the night, mostly nurses to come check up on mom and the baby.

But, as ten AM rolled around, so did the rest of All Time Low.

"Hey, be quiet. Mom just went through a thirteen hour labor and dad almost passed out like five times during the whole thing. They're still asleep, but I can take you guys back to see the little guy." I said. A nurse came in to tell me that there were people asking for the Gaskarth family.

"Oh my god, a little Alex. The world doesn't need that." Rian groaned.

"Quiet Robert." I said.

"What's his name?" Jack asked.

"Thomas Matthew." I replied, walking with the guys down the hallway.

"After your brothers?" Jack asked.

"Yes sir. I wasn't allowed back with them, but Alex came out and told me the name and I cried so hard." I said, stopping outside of the room.

"With all do respect, use the hand sanitizer. I don't need y'all getting my baby brother sick." I added, pointing to the dispenser on the wall outside of the door.

After that all had, including myself, we all walked in.

Turns out, Lisa was awake, but Alex was still passed out.

"Get him up for me, would you?" Lisa asked as the four of us came into the room.

"Sure thing momma." I replied, then walked to the other bed and popped my fingers in Alex's ears.

That got him up quick.

"I wish you would stop doing that. You're gonna get arthritis." Alex groaned, sitting up and rubbing his face.

"Actually, that's false. While it will eventually lead up to a number of hand injuries, you can't actually get arthritis from cracking your knuckles." I said, pulling out my useless knowledge.

Alex rolled his eyes and then took notice of the other three men standing in the room.

"Morning dad." Jack said to Alex, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Don't call me that. That's only reserved for Ivy and Tom." Alex said.

"Can I call you father?"

"No."

"Guitar daddy?"

"Only in the contacts of your phone."

"I brought coffee, if anybody wants some." Rian said.

"Yeah, Yeah. Shut up, let me see the baby." Zack said.

"Chill muscle man." Lisa said, grabbing Tom from the bassinet.

"Careful." Lisa mumbled as Zack took Tom.

"Lisa, I promise you I've held a baby before." Zack smiled as he held Tom in his arms.

It was honestly the sweetest thing ever.

"Listen, I gave your sister a promise ring. But I feel like at this stage in your life you'd probably eat it or something, so the guys and I got you dog tags." Zack smiled down at Tom.

When we got home, I decided on helping out as much as I could.

I came home a day early, I had been staying in the hospital with Lisa and Alex. I cleaned up the house, made sure the nursery was ready.

Lisa's family and Alex's family came over to the house the day Lisa and Alex came home with Tom.

The guys were here too, Rian with Dallas. Jack brought his new girlfriend, and Zack came with himself.