Chapter 1

Violets P.O.V

"We are going to run this bitch!" my friend Lea said to me. She grabbed my hand while we ran to the front entrance of the building. This was it; this was our first day of college. All the hot guys, parties, hookups and breakups were coming our way. I was so excited and I wanted to start a new chapter in my life. We rolled our luggage bags to our dorm rooms which was room 111. Lea was a lot faster then me, so she was way ahead of me. While I was running to catch up to her I bumped into some guy. Luckily, he caught my fall and held on to me. I looked up at him; he was tall, and very handsome.

"Whoa be careful!" he said smiling at me.

He was still holding on to me and all I did was repeat, "im sorry im sorry" like a pathetic little girl.

I was very nervous but he just laughed and said "Its okay."

He gazed into my eyes and I saw his deep brown eyes sparkle while he was looking at me. After 5 seconds he let go of me and said while clearing his throat, "Im Jack...Jack Gilinksy."

I then introduced myself and said, "Im Violet Paisley."

"Do you need any help bringing your stuff to your room?" He said looking at my luggage.

I kindly declined and said "It ok I could bring it up myself, my room is near, but thank you."

"Really you are in the floor, me too! Hopefully I will see you around." He said smiling at me.

I blushed and walked away saying goodbye. He made me nervous and I felt embarrassed. I knew the second I got to my room I HAD to tell Lea everything. I look at the numbers at the door and finally I saw my room. "Where the hell were you?" Lea said the second I got inside. "Well you practically ran away from me and I bumped into this guy. Omg you should have seen him he was so handsome and tall!" I quickly replied while unpacking my clothes and items. Lea looked at me and smiled, "Aww you're blushing who is this guy?" I turned away from the embarrassment and then told her his name.

After an hour of unpacking, Lea and I decided to get something to eat. As I opened the door, I saw him again standing across the hallway talking to his friend. I froze standing by my door and quickly whispered to Lea's ear "That's him." She looked at him right away and I was able to see that by the look of her eyes that she also admired his beautiful looks. That got me really jealous considering she was very beautiful and always tended to like the guys I liked. He then looked back and saw us standing there by my door. He looked at me and right away he was able to recognize me. After that he smiled and then winked at me. I smiled back looking at him and I could feel myself getting red again. Lea quickly grabbed my wrist and took me back to our room again. She closed the door and quickly said to me "OMG HE IS SO HOT! DID YOU SEE THAT WINK!!!" I started to blush even more until Lea said "He was totally checking me out Omg! I can't believe he winked at ME!" I looked at her confused thinking that he actually winked at me. My heart was shattered, I was so sure he was winking at me. Could it be that he actually winked at her? Of course it was probably her she was stunning compared to me. I decided to not say anything because I didn't want to cause any drama. I was over reacting thinking that a guy like him would ever like a girl like me.