Chapter 16

Violets POV

After my date with Cameron I decided to give him a kiss on the cheek. I didn't want to make the situation any more awkward considering that Jack was there. Also I didn't really want to kiss him on the first date. However, the date was amazing and he was such a gentlemen. When I walked in I saw Lea changing her clothes while drying her wet hair. The second she saw me she jumped over her bed and ran up to me. "Oh my gosh!!! How was your date?
Tell me EVERYTHING!!"

I laughed while explaining every little detail to her. How he would get up to move my seat, the way he looked into my eyes when I would talk, and how he jumped to grab the bill to pay for it. Lea listened to me and said, "Wow! Jack never does any of these. In fact now that I think about it, he never really took me on a real date." She looked down disappointed but I didn't say anything... I just couldn't.

"Hey, speaking about Jack, do you know where he went?" she said.

"Oh, he just left, he said he was going back to his room."

Again it got quiet in the room, "Well I'm going to go to sleep now, it's getting kinda late," I said turning off the lights.

I layed down thinking about my date with Cameron. But i knew that only reason I did that was to keep my mind off my almost kiss with Jack. In one night I almost kissed two different guys. Ugh dame me for being this way. I have an amazing guy who gave me an amazing date and all I could think about was a guy who never even took his girlfriend on a date.

I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow, and I grabbed it to see what it said.

Cameron: Hey babe, I had an amazing time with you tonight ;). Hopefully we will have more nights like these.

This text immediately brought a smile on my face. I replied to him saying : I had a great time too. I'm sure there will be!! Goodnight :)

*************************

I walked into my first class seeing Jack already in class. He was always one of the first kid in class. It was cute how he cared a lot about his education and worked hard for his accomplishments. However, I was still pissed at him for him stopping my kiss with Cam and for trying to make a move on me.

"Good morning cutie!" He said to me as I took my seat. "Good morning jack," I replied by rolling my eyes.

"Awh why so sad today?

"Listen shut up with your games! What you did the other night by opening the door "accidently" when Cameron was about to kiss me was pathetic."

He laughed at me, "it's cute how you think that I opened the door to stop you guys from kissing."

"Oh please! You know you can't deny that that's the reason why you opened the door. "

He then leaned close to my ear and whispered, "No, I can't deny that," and then moved back while smirking at me. That caused my heart to skip a beat, and he could see this affect on me.

"Ok guys you will have a test again tomorrow on today's lesson so I would pay attention," the professor said.

I signed while opening my books to take notes. After class finally ended, Jack grabbed me by the wrist and said while smiling , "So I guess I will be seeing you tonight again so we could study for the test."

I moved my hand away from him and told him that I will "think about it." I then turned myself around and walked away from him. I looked back and saw him smiling at me causing me to smile back.

I couldn't stand the fact that he was such an asshole. But that same asshole made my heart skip a beat and sent chills down my spine. That asshole was all I could think about.