Chapter 17

Jack Gilinsky POV

The way she was able to stand up for herself drove me crazy.
I was hoping that she would come over tonight in order for us to study for the test. However, now its going to be hard since Cameron and Violet are apparently dating. Cameron is one of my closest friends, and I am happy for him,
but I got really annoyed after their date. Once we arrived to the room all he did was talk about her and all the things he would do with her.

Once all my classes ended I messaged Violet telling her to
come over again.

Jack: Hey so are you
coming over tonight to study? Please, it will be fun. ;)

This was an odd feeling because I wouldn't usually beg a girl to do anything for me.

Luckily, she responded within that minute.

Violet: Ok I will be
there in five minutes.

I was so ecstatic that she was coming that I jumped off my bed and ran to the mirror to fix my hair. Cameron had a late class today so he wouldn't be coming home till later, which meant that I had the room to myself. Then, I heard my
phone vibrate again.

Violet: And btw I'm
just coming over to study so there will be nothing fun about that.

I smiled while looking at my phone and sprayed my best cologne on until I heard a knock on the door. As I opened the door I saw her standing there smiling at me. "Come in," I said to her while smiling back.

"My gosh Jack, did you shower yourself in cologne," she said
as she sat on my bed. "Ha-ha very funny," I replied sarcastically while taking a seat
next to her. She took out her books from her bag and we both began to study.
Surprisingly, we didn't lose focus and actually were able to do our work.

We were able to finish early, and as she began to pack her
books up, I suggested that she should stay and watch a movie with me. "Jack, no, I have to go," she responded.

"Oh come on! Just one movie!" I said while grabbing her hand
and leading her to the couch.

"Okay fine," she signed, "I will stay. What movie are we watching?"

"How about a scary movie, that way when you get scared you
could come to me," I said but she just rolled her eyes at me.

As I went to start the movie, Cameron came back from his
class. Shit! I didnt know he would end his class this early, and I was really looking forward to spending alone time with Violet.

I scratched my neck awkwardly when he entered the room, noticing that Violet was in the room with me.

"Oh Hey Violet!! What are you doing here?" He said reaching a hug from her.

"Well, I came here to study with Jack and we finished early, so we decided to watch a movie. Come on! Join us," she said by patting the seat next to her on the couch. He flopped on the couch and wrapped his hands around her. She then placed her head on his chest while I started the movie. When I saw them together I felt pathetic, what was she trying to do? Make me jealous? Well I'm sure as hell it will not work on me!

Cameron noticed that I felt awkward with both of them together so he said, "Bro, message Lea, tell her to join us." I nodded my head and messaged her and I swear I saw Violet looking at me from the side of my eye.

"She said she is coming!" I said smiling at them. At least now I won't have to feel awkward in between them.

When Lea knocked on my door, Cameron insisted on opening it. I looked at Violet and we both made eye contact while Cam go up. After a few seconds she cracked a smile.

It was then that I knew that I wanted her. I wanted to be with her, and since the first day I met her I knew that I wanted her to be mine. I should be the one kissing her after our date. It should be me with my arms around her. Nobody else but me, and I was not going to stop until I have her. At this moment when she smiled at me, my heart skipped a beat and I knew that I liked her.

"Hey Jack!" Lea entered in while jumping on a seat next to mine. I smiled back at her, but I didn't say much to her since I knew that I had to end it with her soon.

After the movie ended, Violet got up and grabbed Lea's hand saying, "Come on, it's getting late, let's go home."

"Well actually I was thinking about staying over tonight, what do you think Jack?" Lea said winking at me.

"Uh no it's okay, you should really be getting home now," I responded awkwardly and I could see that Lea looked disappointed by my response.

"Well okay this was fun!" Cameron said to kill the awkwardness in the room.

"Oh my gosh, guys we should totally go on a double date!" Lea screamed excitedly.

"Yeah, That's a good Idea! Violet are you up for it?" Cameron said looking at her.

"Haha, no I don't think that's a good idea," Violet responded while laughing.

"Oh yea and why is that?" I asked Violet while smirking at her. She ignored my question and continued to deny this idea. "Come on Violet, it will be fun!!" Lea said trying to convince her.

"Yeah Violet it will be VERY fun," I added continuing to smirk.

"Ugh ok fine! We will go Friday night," she said rolling her eyes. We all cheered when she finally agreed on going.

"Now come on Lea !! It's late!" She said grabbing her hand and leaving the room.

"Bye ladies," Cam said after grabbing Violet's arm and kissing her cheek.