Chapter 2

It was the first day of class and I was really nervous. I wanted to start fresh, have a new life and hopefully find a new guy. I straightened my hair and put on my skinny jeans with a floral top. I sprayed my Victoria Secret perfume and was ready to go to my first class.

Psychology- Building 3

As I walked to my class I took a seat at the back trying not to make myself noticeable. There were only three people in class so I just opened my book and started doodling. “Hey is this seat taken” I heard from a familiar voice. “No its ---fine” I looked up noticing that it is the same guy as I bumped into yesterday. Jack Gilinksy. He had that beautiful smile on his face and he sat down in the seat next to mine. I was really nervous playing with my pen and writing all over my book. It was silent and I just felt so awkward in this situation. “So…” he started, “there is a party tonight after the pep rally… If you want to come that will be really cool.”

 I can’t believe it, my official first day and I was already invited to a College Party. I mean it’s not like I never been to one before but this was my first one in college and I was so excited. “Sure” I replied. He took out his phone and handed it to me, “Here put your number in so I can text you the details.” I put it under Violet and typed down my number. I could see his eyes were staring at me while I was doing it. After I put my number on his phone I handed it to him and smiled. I didn’t know what to say to him, not everyday does a cute guy like him ask for my number. Once the professor started speaking I gave all of my attention to him.

When the bell rang I packed my stuff and I heard Jack say to me, “I hope to see you tonight.” He said walking away smiling. I waved back as I felt my face turn red. I don’t think he saw me, well I hope he didn’t, but he makes me nervous and I was already thinking about what im going to wear to the party.

At the end of the day I came back to my dorm room happy to see Lea. I had to tell her the good new, and I knew that she had to come with me. Without her I wouldn’t be able to feel comfortable around that many people.

“Tonight you and I are going to a college party. Wear something cute” I said winking at her. She smiled at me and I told her everything that happened in Psychology. After I finished with all my work I picked out a hot outfit to wear to the party. Lea and I both looked hot and I knew that we were going to run this party tonight.