Chapter 14

*Saturday Night*-date night

It was 7:30 p.m and I was almost ready to go on the date with Cameron. "Just a little but more lipgloss," I said while applying it on. I'm not gonna lie, I was very nervous . This is the first time that I'm actually going on a date after Stevens passing.

I heard a knock on the door and my heart froze. Holy shit it was only 7:35, why is he here so early? I quickly fixed my hair and went to open the door. "Hi...oh it's just you guys," i said as I opened the door realizing that it was Jack and Lea.

"Oh it's nice to see you too," Jack said sarcastically. Lea laughed at his comment and went into the bathroom leaving Jack alone with me.

Jack sat on my bed , and I could see he was staring at me from the corner of my eye as I continued to look at myself in the mirror.

"What are go looking at?" I finally said turning around to look at him. "Oh nothing," he said smiling, " So are you ready for your date?"

"I wish I was, I'm kinda nervous though," I replied.

"Don't be nervous, you look beautiful," he said while grabbing my hand and coming closer to me.

"Thank you," I whispered to him as he continued to move himself closer to me. I tried to move away from him but I couldn't get myself to move away from me . He put his forehead on mine, and I could feel his hot breath with his lips just an inch away from mine. He then pulled away and smirked at me , "You wanted me to kiss you."

"What no! You were the one who was leaning towards me," I said nervously.

"I didn't say I didn't want to kiss you, I obviously did, but you didn't pull away which proves that you, Violet Paisley...wanted it," he said with a huge smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes turning my back towards him. "Oh come on don't be mad," he said trying to calm me down.

But I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself for feeling this way about him. Lea walked out of the bathroom, causing Jack to step away from me.

"What did I miss guys?"

"Oh nothing..." Jack replied to her while smiling at me. Until suddently there was a knock on the door. I smoothed out my dress and went to open the door with a smile on my face.

I opened the door, seeing Cameron with a single flower on his hand. "Hello beautiful, are you ready to go?" he said walking into my room causing me to blush.

"Oh hey man!" He said to Jack when he noticed him. Jack said hi back but I could tell that he was dissapointed. But I don't care, I'm not going to let Jack ruin my date with Cameron.

"Well ok Cameron, I think we should get going now," I said to kill the awkwardness in the room. He grabbed my hand and said , "As you say, my lady." I looked at Jack and could see him rolling his eyes at Cameron's comment.

"Well...I'm gonna go too, have fun you two," Jack said sarcastically before leaving the room pissed.

As I walked out with Cameron, I heard Lea yell out the door while giggling, "Make sure to not have too much fun."

After that I shut out all my feelings for Jack, tonight was my date with Cameron.