Chapter 29

Violet POV

"Where are you taking me Jack?" I said as he led me towards the hallways. People were still at the party and it was already 1am. "Shh don't make a sound , we will be caught after curfew."

He was right we were nearly two hours past curfew so I did as he said. Once we arrived to my room, I unlocked the doors and brought Jack in. "Lea is not here now," I said to him but he didn't seem to care. "Mallory said you were planning to break up with her tonight."

He didn't say anything and neither did I.

"Here, Violet, dress up and then come out with me."

"Out? It's so late now where can we go??" I said changing into my comfortable clothes.

"Don't worry about it , just put on your clothes, and bring some towels and then come out with me. You promised me you would go out with me when I helped you last time with the test. Now is the time. Go out with me tonight."

I did as he told me too and grabbed his hand. "I will go out with you tonight Jack," I said gazing at his deep brown eyes.

He walked me out, I could feel his hands sweating on my hands. He continued towards the woods where Ive never been before. "What is this place? Where are you taking me?" I said looking up at Jack.

"Don't worry , you will love it!"

I believed him, just being around him made me love it.

"Okay we are here!" He said pointing to the bay in front of us.

I stared in amazement , it was beautiful. Then I started laughing as a saw a big smile forming in Jacks face , "Are we going to swim or something?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yea of course dear," he said taking off his shoes and shirt exposing his bare body.

"Oh shit!! Wait, Jack you have to be kidding right?"

I laughed nervously but he continued to undress his clothes. "No sweetheart, I'm not kidding , that's why we brought these towels."

"No but I don't even have a bathing suit on!!!"

He came closer to me and looked down to meet my eyes. "You don't need any bathing suit. Just strip down, don't worry I won't look , and then jump in. That's what I'm gonna do. But I know you will be SO tempted to look at me and don't worry baby, I won't mind if you do." He winked at me and proceeding taking of his clothes. I could feel my heart beating faster and I turned around to not face him.

"Promise to not look Jack!"

"I promise I won't look Violet."

I turned my back to him as he jumped in the water completely naked and he looked away as I told him to. "Okay," I yelled out, "I'm ready."

Once I got undressed , I felt the cold breeze go through my body. I ran and jumped into the water and swam towards him. Of course I kept my bra and panties on since Jack was there but I was still uncomfortable. He turned his body around and swam closer to me too.

"You didn't even take your clothes of dear," he said pulling on my bra strap and snapping it back to my shoulder.

"I didn't want to , I wasn't comfortable and confident enough like you are."

"Well you should be confident because you are beautiful. And I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable because I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do." He placed his hand on my shoulder and moved it all the way down my arms to grab my hands in the water. "I on the other hand am completely naked right now," he said with a smirk on his face.

If it wasn't so dark outside he probably would have noticed how embarrassingly red I got from what he said.

"You know since your bra and panties are wet now , you are going to have to take it off when you come out the water. Cause then your clothes will become wet."

I looked back at my clothes and then back at him. "I will take it off but you can't look when I do."

"I promise I won't look."

After swimming with him in the water , he got out of the water and dressed himself up.

"You can look now Violet," he called out as I turned around and saw his gorgeous body in the moonlight.

"Okay now you turn around," I ordered and he did as I told him too. I quickly undressed my wet under garments and put on my clothes.

"You can look now too," I said and he turned around to look at me.

"Good , it's like 3am now and I think it's too late to go back to the dorms now."

He put his shirt on and then gazed into my eyes.

"So... there is a motel in the corner. Let's go there! I don't really want to go back to the dorms after what happened tonight."

I nodded my head and followed his lead. I didn't want to go back to the dorms too and it was already so late in the night that I was exhausted.

We walked into the motel and it was completely empty.

"Here ring the bell," I said pointing to the bell on the front desk.

After a couple of rings an old lady came out who smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. "What do you want?" She said looking at Jack then at me.

"Um...we are looking for a room to stay for tonight," Jack responded to the lady. She gave him a snobbish look and started to type something down with her long nails on the computer. My hair was still soaking wet from the bay and so was Jacks. He grabbed my hand from under the counter and waited until the lady was done.

"Single bed?" She asked.

"NO!! Double bed ," I said then looked back at Jack as he smiled lightly.

"Sorry hun, only single beds available now," the lady said.

"We will take the single bed," Jack said before I could even open my mouth.

"No! I want double bed and-"

"Well they don't have double bed so we will take the single bed. Don't worry I'll sleep on the floor if it bothers you so much." He looked annoyed and let go of my hand under the counter. The lady let out a small laugh over our conversation and continued to type down things on her computer.

"Okay guys here you go," she said handing us the keys to the room. "Your room will be 321, have a good stay."

She smiled and walked back to her little room in the back of the front desk.

"Alright let's go," Jack said walking towards the rooms of the motel. It was quiet and dark in the hallway. "Here it is," he said swiping the key card to open the door.

As we got in the room he undressed again while I hanged my undergarments up to dry.

"I guess I sleep in my clothes since I got nothing underneath," I told him and he took his shirt off.

"I guess so sweetheart!"

I washed my face and dried my hair and then made my way to the bed noticing Jack placing small pillows on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I said looking down at him from the bed.

"Making myself a place to sleep obviously. You wanted a single bed for yourself and I said that I will sleep on the floor. It's fine." He continued to make himself a bed on the floor so I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to the bed. "It's fine Jack, we will sleep on the same bed. Just place the pillows in between us and it will be fine. I'm not going to make you sleep on the floor. Now get in here and go to bed because I'm exhausted." I patted the seat on the bed next to me as he climbed up on it and lay down facing me.

"Thank you for allowing me to sleep with you. Goodnight , Violet."

"Mhm goodnight," I said before falling asleep with him beside me.