Chapter 25

"Were you the ones stuck in the elevator?"

That was all I heard in psychology class with Jack, sitting next to me, as always.

"Yes, we were stuck in the elevator. ITS NO BIG DEAL!" I said annoyed from all these questions. Jack was obviously annoyed too, but people still would not take the hint.

"Did Mallory invite you to the movies?" Jack asked as the class began.

"Yes, I'm guessing you coming too?"

"Of course I am darling, I wouldn't want to miss spending time with you."

I ignored his comment and started to doodle little hearts inside a big heart on my notebook. Jack leaned in, once again, and looked at what I was doing. "Aww darling, you drawing hearts because of me?"

"Oh please Jack, you wish!" I snapped at him while covering my beautiful artwork.

"You are right Violet, I do wish that."

When all my classes were over, I went to my room noticing Lea crying on her bed. "Lea what's wrong?" I ran up to her. "Did Jack break up with you?"

She shook her head, tears streaming down her face, "No, he is just not talking to me at all. I don't know what to do, Violet. I really like him," she said blowing her nose. " I try to talk to him but he keeps on ignoring me. Why did you ask me if he broke up with me?"

I stayed silent not knowing what to say. "Did he tell you he was going to break up with me?"

"What!? No he just said that you guys were arguing. He didn't say anything about breaking up with you!" I lied. If Jack was going to end the relationship with her, he had to do it himself. I didn't want to be the one tell her; I shouldn't even be involved in it.

"Are you going out today?" she asked wiping her tears and looking up to me.

"Well, I was gonna go to the movies with Mallory, but if you want me to stay, I will stay with you." I placed my hand on her arm and calmed her down.

"Is Jack going to be there?"

I looked down on our floors, noticing tissues scattered around the floor. Probably from all the crying she did. The last time I saw her like this was when she lost Steven. But I wasn't her friend then, and I was too mad at her to be there for her.

"I don't know if he will be there," I said quietly.

"Please, if he is there, just please tell him to forgive me. I didn't mean to do that to you and..."

"Shh..." I whispered while rubbing her arm in comfort. "Don't worry Lea, I will tell him if he is there. Just please don't cry. Promise?"

She breathed out and whispered, "I promise."

I made my way to Mallory's dorm getting more nervous as I was approaching closer. I love Mallory but I was scared she would leave me alone with Jack G to be with Johnson. I just don't want things to go anywhere for now at least. I'm still with Cameron and he is so amazing and I love being with him.

I knocked on her door, and waited patiently outside the hallway.

"Violet, hey!!" Mallory said to me as she opened the door with Johnson behind her hugging her waist. "Gilinksy is not here yet, he said he will come in a few."

She closed the door behind and I took a seat on the corner of her bed. "So what movie are we seeing?"

"I really wanted to see Friends With Benefits. You know, the one with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake."