Chapter 28

Jack Gilinsky POV

"Pass me another " I said to the dark figure in front of me. This must have been my fifth drink I had so far and everything was unclear to me. It helped me deal with the fact that my love, Violet, doesn't see me the way I see her. When I looked into her eyes it was like i didn't even know who she was. The kind, dark figure in front of me passed me another drink as I ordered him and a jugged it down faster than the last four drinks. Right now, it was only escape from reality for me. The girl I love doesn't feel the same way about me and it killed me inside. She rather have a guy who will take advantage of her like the guy in her past.

"Give me another drink sir!" I said again to the guy behind the bar.

This time he refused to give it to me. "Bro , you had a lot to drink, it's enough already!" he said , but I refused to listen. I demanded for another drink and I knew it was the only way for me to deal with my heartbreak.

"I said give me another drink. NOW!"

The bartender raised his hands up in surrender and proceeded to do as I say. "Damn, alright I'll get you another one."

I felt a tap on my shoulder and the excited filled me up thinking it was my girl tapping me. But the hand of the person that tapped me is more rough and not as gentle and delicate as her touch. I turned around I realized that it was just Johnson with Mallory.

"Bro, are you okay?" he said while taking a seat next to me.

I laughed sarcastically , "Am I okay? The girl that I love looked at me straight in the eyes as I opened up my feelings and her and said nothing. Of course I'm not okay!!"

He seemed confused. Of course he did, he didn't know my feelings towards Violet. No one really did except for her. "

"Did you end things with Lea?" Mallory asked while taking a seat on Johnson's lap.

"No, I didn't see her today " I said looking down on my empty cup.

"What are you talking about , I saw you talking to her earlier."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at her statement. And I thought I was drunk. "I told you , I didn't see her today!! "

"Yes you did!! I saw her, you were talking to her. She was wearing that police costume."

Now I knew she was going crazy. "It was Violet , I was talking to Violet,

NOT Lea !!!"

She got off Johnson's lap and exclaimed , "Violet and Lea had matching costumes on today. Lea was the one with the bracelet. Violet went home already ...with Cameron."

It all made sense now, I was talking to Lea and my girl was with Cameron now. I had to get home. I had to find her before anything happens to her tonight. I ran out of the party and up to the dorms.

Violet POV

He carried me all the way up to his door room and although I've been there many times everything looked unfamiliar. Everything was going so fast and I couldn't even comprehend what was going to happen now. I knew what he was going to do to me and I wasn't sure if I was ready for it. He gripped my hand tight and opened his door for me. "You and I had an amazing month together," he whispered in my ear as his lips made his way down to my neck. I let out a moan since I never had a guy show this much affection to me before. His big hands made his way down my back and unzipped my costume. That's when it hit me. It felt like a familiar touch, the touch I felt when Steven did this to me.

"Wait! Cameron, wait I don't think I'm ready for this." I said as he continued to kiss my neck. "Why baby? It's the perfect night."

He didn't stop and I couldn't find a way to tell him to stop. I knew I wasn't ready and made a promise to myself that I would wait for someone I love. I made that promise to Jack and deep down I knew I didn't love Cameron, not yet.

Then again, Jack did promise that he was only going to make love to a girl that he loves. That night he had Lea over his placed hurt me. That was the night I was going to confess to him my feelings. It was also the night that Cameron asked me out and now he is here embracing me. What am I even doing thinking about Jack at this moment? I had to get out of here before anything happened, but I couldn't find a way to stop Cameron. He was gentle unlike Steven, but I was still scared. "Please Cameron, not tonight, I'm really not ready," I said again. He quickly shut my mouth with his soft lips while pulling my bra strap down. I tried to push him off my body but he was too strong and his smell and his touch was like a reminder of Steven.

Until I heard the door being opened causing Cameron to look up and get off my body. It was Jack.

"What the hell bro? Get off of her!!!" He yelled coming closer to him and pulling him off me. I covered myself still shaking in fear.

"She is my girlfriend!! I can do whatever I want. Not my fault you acting like a jealous asshole all the time." Cameron said before Jack laid a punch on his face.

"Jack, STOP!!!" I couldn't stand being here seeing Jack this way. But he protected me from doing the worst mistake of my life. "Don't touch her again, you got it ?!" He looked at me as I dressed myself up with tears streaming down my face. He then extended his hand towards me and walked me out the room.

I couldn't stop crying and Jack hugged me tight to his body. "Shh baby girl don't cry," he whispered, "here come with me."