Chapter 12

Violet POV

 ***Alarm Ringing***

 6:45 A.M

 “Ugh shut the hell up!!!” I said screaming at my alarm clock while trying to turn it off. It was Friday, the day before my date with Cameron, and I had to get up to get to my first class of the day, just like every other day. Except, I wasn’t really able to sleep last night because all I could think about was what Lea was doing with Jack yesterday.

 “Someone is not in a good mood today,” Lea said to me while trying to wake me up. I was shocked, what was she doing back in the room?

 “What are you doing here; I thought you were going to spend the night with Jack?”

 “I was going to but then Jack told me that I should get back to my room before curfew, so I did,” she replied. “Well…Come on get up!! You have to get ready.”

 I dragged myself out of bed and put on a tight t-shirt, with Victoria Secret sweatpants and my vans. I didn’t really feel like dressing up today since I was so exhausted.

 As I arrived to class, I saw Jack was already sitting on his seat. I didn’t want to ignore him again today. His relationship with Lea was none of my business and I didn’t want to cause any more problems. Besides, I already made plans with Cameron for our date tomorrow night.

 “Hey,” I said to him and luckily, today I got a response. He seemed happy to see me and he acted…differently. Maybe he acted so joyful today because he did it yesterday with Lea. Whatever…like I said…it was none of my business.

 “Good Job Ms.Paisley, you got a 93% on the test, and I returned those points to your grade,” the professor said smiling at me.

 “I guess you should study with me more often,” Jack whispered while smiling at me.

 “Ha-ha I guess I should.”

 This was nice, we were able to talk like…friends, and it was nice to be able to talk to him without arguing all the time. I felt free to be myself and act like myself around him.

 My phone started to vibrate indicating that I got a message:

 Cameron: Hey Babe, Good Morning <3 I can’t wait for our date tomorrow night. Dress formal ;)

 I began to smile while looking at my phone and Jack noticed it. “Aww who is texting you,” he said while leaning in to read my message. I tried to cover it but I knew it was too late by the look on his face.

 He lost his smile and cleared his throat , “You have a date tomorrow with Cameron?”  

 “Yea he asked me yesterday in the coffee lounge and I came to your room to tell you before I made a decision but –“

 “Whoa wait! You came to my room?” He said looking at me surprised.

 “Uh yes, I just said that, but you were in the shower, so Lea opened the door and I figured…”

 “Figured what?” he said impatiently.

 “It doesn’t matter what I figured, I already told Cameron that we are going out this Saturday so im sticking with my plans.”

 “Ok then, enjoy your date tomorrow,” he said, but I could see that he was pissed.

 “Jack, if you have a problem with me going on a date with Cameron just say it.”

 “No, no im fine,” he replied clearing his throat again, “Now let’s get back to the lesson we wouldn’t want to miss anything.”