Chapter 30

He pinned me up against the bedroom wall as I wrapped my legs around his body. Both of is were breathing heavily for air as he was kissing my neck. I let out little moans and gently pushed him away from me but I didn't want him to let go of me. "You are the only one I want, and you are mine. Every inch of you is mine," he said to me and I nodded in agreement. "I'm all yours Jack."

He reached up to my lips and roughly kissed me all over my face while still reaching out for air to breath. It was so intense that I felt so weak, but he was holding me so tight and close to his body. I felt safe as a made my way down her tanned arms.

"Tell me you want me," he said kiss down my lower neck again leave marks on it. It was like he marked his territory. "I want you Jack," I whispered lightly to his ear.

"Louder! Tell me you want me as much as I want you!! Tell me I'm not the only one who is going crazy for you. Tell me you want it!!"

"I want it Jack!!" I yelled louder.

"I want it ...

I want it , I want it Jack!!"

---------------------

I felt a pat on my back , "Violet , wake up!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Jack in front of me. It was all a dream. His kisses were a dream. His touch was a dream. Everything was just a dream.

"Finally you are up!!" He said coming closer to me with a smirk. "Now wipe that drool on your face."

I quickly wiped that wet drool on my face and turned around ashamed. My heart was still beating from that dream.

"Now tell me dear," he said again climbing on the bed next to me, "what do you want?"

I was confused as to what he was saying. What does he mean what do I want?

"You were talking in your sleep. And you said , "I want it Jack" so what is it that you want?" He looked deeper into my eyes and places his warm hands on my thighs.

"Nothing! Uh I forgot!" I moved his hand away from my body and nervously got off the bed.

"We have to get ready and go back to the dorms and I have to talk to Cameron and-"

"Woah! You are going to talk to Cameron still?" he interrupted me as I was getting myself ready.

"Well yea, he is my boyfriend still and I have to talk to him and-"

"Talk to him about what?!" He interrupted me again.

"That shouldn't matter to you. Yesterday was a bad day and we need to fix things and talk it out."

His voice began to raise as he yelled at me at how 'dumb' I am for still wanting to talk to him. I never saw this side of him and this was the first time he yelled at me.

"Stop Jack! What are you yelling at me for? It's my choice and he is still my boyfriend. "

He didn't answer me and just looked down at the dirty carpet of the motel. "Whatever , you're right! Let's go."

He walked out of the room, towards the main entrance without looking back at me or saying a word.

"Seriously. You not going to talk to me again?" I stopped in the middle of the hallway causing him to turn around.

"Just admit it , you like me Violet. Just tell me already and stop playing games."

"Well why don't you admit that you like me!!"

He rolled his eyes and placed his arms on my shoulders. It felt so warm and gave me butterflies every touch. "Because , it's obvious that I like you!!!"

"It's obvious that I like you too!!" I yelled back at him.

"How bout you both shut the hell up!!" A lady said from across the hall by her room.

We both got quiet and he cracked a smile while walking to the front desk. We gave in our keys and walked out of the door.

He grabbed my hands and interlocked it with my fingers while walking me back to the dorms. "Don't worry I will always be your no matter what." He said while holding on to my hand tighter. "I know what you want Violet. You also were able to mention in your sleep that you want me. So I am all yours once you are ready."

I got so embarrassed and red for saying that I want him in my sleep. I didn't know what to say to him and he also looked like he was struggling to say the right words. He walked me all the way back with his hands on mine, without saying a word. It was peaceful and safe.