Chapter 10

Jack Gilinsky POV

I thought she liked me, I thought she felt the same why I did about her, but I got rejected. I was too ashamed; I never got rejected, so I just walked away from her.

However, all I could think about was her. It was such a rough day today and after all my classes were over, I went back to my dorm to take a break from all this stress.

 As I entered the room, I heard a noise in the bathroom. “Cam?” I called out. “Yea, im in the shower,” he replied to me.

 I sat down on my bed to begin my work in order to get it over with, until realizing I got a text from Lea.

 Lea: Heyyy babe <3 How about I come over tonight so maybe we could watch a movie or maybe do other things ;)

I decided to not reply yet. I didn’t know how I felt about Violet and I didn’t want to say anything to Lea yet. Since our one month anniversary was coming up she wanted to move a bit further with our relationship. But I didn’t know if I could do that, I mean I want to, but I also did tell Violet that I would only have sex with the girl that I really love.

 As Cameron came out of the bathroom while drying his wet hair he said to me, “What’s up man!” I nodded my head at him.

 “So… Violet today with that kiss…do you know what that was for?”

 “I don’t know,” I said looking down.

 He sat down on his bed, looking around the room nervously, “Would you mind if I asked her out this Saturday? I mean I wouldn’t if it’s not cool with you.”

 That got my attention, “You like her?” I asked him looking down at the floor again.

 “I mean I don’t know, yea she is cute,” he said scratching his head. “But bro if you don’t want me to I completely get it –“

 “No, no it’s fine…you could ask her out…but she did tell me last night that she just got out of a relationship and she isn’t looking to be with anyone right now.” I know I lied but I knew how Cameron was, I mean sure he is a nice guy with a good heart but he is not really serious when it comes to relationships.

 “Ok thanks man! Im gonna go to the coffee lounge so I’ll see you later,” he said while leaving the room.

 I knew that I had to get over Violet. I could tell by the look of Cameron’s face that he did like her. I couldn’t get over the fact that she kissed him this morning. The awful image of them kissing kept replaying in my head over and over killing me even more. I had to get my mind over this and I knew there was only one way I could get over this.

 I decided to text back Lea.

 Lea: Heyyy babe <3 How about I come over tonight so maybe we could watch a movie or maybe do other things ;)

 Jack: Hey come over now, I need you. Cameron is out for the night so we have the place to ourselves.

 I knew that the only way I could get over Violet is by hooking up with another girl, Lea.

 My phone vibrated signaling that I got another message:

 Lea: On my way!!!