Chapter 24

It was midnight now and I was finally in bed after a long day. After I took my shower, I went to Jack's room to 'hang out.' When Cameron saw me, he picked me up and gave me a kiss. Apparently, it's all around the campus that "two kids were stuck in the elevator." Clearly, Jack told Cameron that we were the "two kids." Jack didn't say much to me and I made sure to not treat him like a "third wheeler."

Now that I am back in my room all I could think about was my experience with Jack in the elevator. I felt closer to him then I ever was. Maybe because I thought I was going to die from the lack of air in that room.

My phone made a 'ding' sound indicating that I got a message. "Shh," I said turning of the sound and looking at Lea to see if she was awake. Luckily, she was sleeping, which is good because she gets pissed easily if she doesn't get her sleep.

I looked to see who the message is from: Jack Ass

Yes I got a message from the 'Jack Ass.' When he is nice I do change it to Gilinksy but the name 'Jack Ass' is what makes him special.

Jack Ass: hey cutie what u up to?

Violet: I'm in bed Jack, what do you need?

Jack Ass: oh you in bed me too love ;) and nothing just wanted to talk

Violet: lol Jack get ur horny ass out of her.

Shit! Damn autocorrect.

Violet: here I mean here not her.

Jack Ass: lmaooo who is 'her'

Wow I'm such an idiot. Such a freakin idiot.

Violet: Jack go to sleep lol.

Jack Ass: okay cutie goodnight ;)

As I put my phone away a felt it vibrate again. Ahh Jack, can't get enough of me can you? Until I realized it was just Mallory.

Mallory: hey u wanna hang out tomorrow !?!?!?

Violet : yea sure where tho?

Mallory: well, it actually with Johnson and we were thinking of inviting jack too if that's okay. We were gonna go to the movies.

Violet: yea it's fine u can invite him too and ok I'll see u tomorrow

Mallory: of course it's fine for you ;)

Violet: haha goodnight Mallory

Mallory: good night :)

I shut my phone off, and looked back at Lea to make sure she was still asleep. After a while I was able to go to sleep too.

Hey guys this chapter is pretty short. Next chapter will be longer I promise. But what do you think so far? This is my first story I've written and I actually like doing it and I would love to know your feedback.