Chapter 1

Warning: Yours and Varian's start of the first CRAZY adventure.

(What better way to start a second book than an UNEXPECTED start and chapter.)

(Warning: Singing Ahead. Because why not?)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 1 -
Can You Hear The Bells?
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

What happens if someone leaves Eugene Fitzherbert to watch over the campsite with two adolescents? Maybe Cassandra, Max, Pascal, and Rapunzel shouldn't have left.

“RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!!!”

You land on top of the white carriage while you hold onto Varian and yell, “GO, GO, GO, GO!”

Eugene hangs onto the horse reins as they take off and the carriage yanks along with bells dragging behind.

“CLIFF!!!!” Eugene yells.

The horses made a sharp turn and the carriage breaks loose and rolls down the very steep hill.

You and Varian scream and cling to each other. Varian's white fluffy dress flapping in the wind along with the hair extension that flies off his head.

Now, how’s about we roll this day back before Eugene made a HUGE mess and before VARIAN’S wedding, shall we?

-

(15 Hours Earlier)

-

“Basically, you broke out Varian from his cell and just left? Not very smart.” Cassandra throws more sticks into the flames of the campfire.

It was late at night by the time you and Varian caught up with Rapunzel and you had to stop Cass from attacking Varian.

“Yes. The Queen knew and told Stan and Pete. That's it. We left.” You said and hug Rudiger as he purrs.

“And this book…” Eugene starts, “It's has all the answers to those rocks and Rapunzel? And we're heading to a Lost Kingdom that most likely doesn't exist.”

“Pretty much.” You yawn and lay your head on Varian’s shoulder.

Varian smiles softly and wraps an arm around you, “What we gathered for now is that the book will only open if you speak the true name of the Royal Bloodline? So we have to find clues as we travel, at least something to give us a hint to Royal Family of Sanghelios.”

Rapunzel grins happily, “This is going to be such an amazing adventure!”

Pascal smiles and Max still keeps watch on Varian.

Cass sighs and rolls her eyes, “Well, seems like this is the Misadventures of Rapunzel and Friends.”

Eugene grins, “Actually the Adventures of Flynn Rider. Huh?” He nudges Cass.

She shoves him back as he rolls over, “Predictable as always Fitzherbert.”

Rapunzel yawns and stretches, “Hopefully there's a place nearby to gather supplies. Now, it's sleepy time.” She curls up and hums happily with Pascal using her hair as a blanket.

Eugene lays next to Rapunzel and kisses her cheek, “Night Blondie.”

She was out, but she smiles in her sleep and Eugene chuckles and lays on his back.

Cass pokes at the fire and her eyes glance at you and Varian. Varian had leaned back on a fallen log and you were asleep, your head now on his chest.