Chapter 8

(Sorry if this chapter is short, but this is just to gve a proper introduction to M.O. and how he acts.

I don't know why but I imagine M.O. having Robin Williams voice. Just what I think.)

(P.S: M.O. is quite a chatterbox and sometimes babbles on and not realize what he's saying.)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 8 -
M.O. The Mechanical Owl
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After having a small celebration with Charmant Village, some of the villagers happily gave you guys what you needed to continue on your journey.

There wasn't much said between you all as you follow the faint path of the black rocks. Though questions here and there were thrown at M.O.

“I was created by Master Varian's mother.”

Varian watches M.O. fly around the group and doing a bunch of random tricks. “Enough of the Master thing, okay? Varian is fine.”

M.O. salutes and is now talking like a pirate, “Aye, Aye, Varrrrian.”

You laugh with Rapunzel.

“You have quite the character for a Machine.” Cassandra grumbles.

M.O. lands on her head and looks at her upside down, his eyes showing expression that he is smiling, “I will not take that as offensive, so thank you.” He flies up.

“How do you work?” Eugene questions, hand to his chin.

M.O. flies around his head, “I believe the proper way to ask is, How do I operate?, Handsome Monkey.” He floats and squishes Eugene's face with his wings.

Cassandra laughs.

M.O. grins, “She laughs! Goodie!”

Eugene huffs in annoyance and waves M.O. off.

“How do you operate?” Varian holds out his arm as M.O. perches there. “I mean, I've never seen this kind of metal that move so smoothly while you fly.” Varian runs his fingers over the wings. “And how do you talk?”

M.O. laughs, “Silly human. I am made from material that is mixed with magic. Science is a form of magic too, dontcha know.”

Varian glances at you and you shrug.

“Anyway, as you can see, I am made fully of machine and metal parts. BUT. What makes me extremely unique-”

Eugene fake coughs, “.....LooseScrew….”

M.O. fluffs his wings and turns his head around, “Excuuuuse ME? I am not crazy. Wanna go Monkey-Boy? I got claws that'll rip you to shreds AND-” He flies up and does a bunch of random moves, “I know Kung Fu. Karate. Belly Shove!” M.O. puffs his chest out, “Ugh!”

Eugene stomps over, “That's it tincan! You are going to get crushed!”

“Bring it on! At least I can be rebuilt!”

You stop Eugene, “Okay guys. Calm down.” You smile warmly, “Please continue to explain how you operate, M.O.”

M.O. nods and flicks his head at Eugene then giddily continues. “So…” He opens his chest and you all see something blue glowing.

It looked like a crystal shard. Blue in color and glowing almost like there's water in it. “This here is what makes me….Me. The Soul Shard. This is just a piece of power from a bigger power which also is connected to those Cynthians.”