Chapter 16

(VERY IMPORTANT: All the chapters I post are already planned out before season 2 even came out.
The only thing I added since you one of asked is Vex. She will only appear once.)

(Anyway, enjoy! And check out OkRichard’s youtube channel, he has such an amazing voice.)

[WARNING: Varian singing ahead]

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 16 -
Proud Of Your Boy
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lelu and the Queen were talking with each other along with Ronin. You and Varian waited after they were done and the Leafmen waved to you two before leaving.

“I am so glad they are still around and keeping Moonhaven safe.” Lelu smiles and holds up a vial of Pixie Dust, “Varian, the Queen is giving this to you as a gift.”

Varian takes it and smiles, “I hope we can see them again. I really like that Alchemy Chamber.”

You giggle, “Yeah. You were in such heaven.”

“I've been told you two will be separating from your friends for awhile. Following another path.” Lelu smiles a bit, “Just be careful along those roads you'll be taking.”

You didn't know if she was being saying that literally or metaphorically. Maybe both?

“We can handle anything.” Varian says and takes you hand.

“Yes we can. I'm also glad we could help you and your settlement.” You hug her with one arm.

“Oh we will all remember you and your friends.” Lelu hums happily, “Now you should head out now. It'll be awhile to head where you're going.”

You and Varian nod then wave, until Lelu stops Varian. “Varian. I need to tell you something in private.”

You two glance at each other and you smile, squeezing his hand. “I'll get some supplies from Max.”

Once you leave, Lelu sighs softly with a tiny smile. “Your mother is the one who left you those clothes when she passed through here a few years ago. I'm surprised they fit you perfectly."

Varian now has his full attention, “You knew my mom?”

Lelu nods, “Yes. Before that, she was here with you. You were quite the adorable little baby and you wouldn't stop smiling when you were with her.”

Varian eyes cast downward and smiles faintly. He looks at Lelu when she places her hands on his shoulders.

“She loves you and she will always be a part of you.”

Varian sighs and looks away, “I know, but what I've done not too long ago makes me doubt that.”

“Whatever happened, no matter if it really was bad, a mother never stops loving her child. She seen something greater in you and she knows you've made many mistakes, but you know what? Your mom would want you to learn from them and make good from it.”

Varian looks at Lelu and smiles softly.