Chapter 21

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 21 -
Confronting Travis
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Baby Varian cries louder when Andrew hands him to Rapunzel and she honestly doesn't know what to do. To make it worse, Little Cass began chasing Little Eugene with a pillow.

Andrew picked up Cass and she starts hitting him.
Eugene goes over to a lantern and starts making the flame big and watches it in great wonder. “Oooooo.”

“No! No, Eugene Fitzherbert. You leave that alone.” Rapunzel turns it te lantern flame back down, a strand of her hair dips down and Baby Varian pulls on it. “Ow, ow, ow, ow.”

You were standing there that whole time and feeling quite irritated again.

Andrew pulls the pillow away from Cass, but she starts using her fists. “Put me down, Hubutt!!”

You go over and take Cass from him and sit her on the bed, “Stay.”

“No.”

“Miss Cassandra, you sit there or you're going to bed early.” You warn.

Cass crosses her arms and pouts, “You don't tell me what to do.” She stays.

You now pick up Eugene and sit him next to Rapunzel who is sitting on the bed. “I will do the same, now stay right there.”

Eugene smiles, “Yes, Ma'am.”

You roll your eyes then smile softly at Baby Varian. You gently pry his small fingers from Rapunzel’s hair and he looks up at you with those big blue eyes.

Immediately he smiles and coos while reaching for you. You take him in your arms and giggle, “You're just so CUTE.” His small hands wrap around your finger.

You turn to Andrew and frown. “What happened?”
Andrew leans against the wall, “We were hiding from this guy until Cassie and Eugena started to argue. I didn't notice we were in a potion shop until something poured on them.”

“My name is Eugene! Not Eugena! That's a girl's name. Like Cassie!”

“Be quiet! My name is Cassandra! Not Cassie!”

The two just pout at each other.

“What guy?” Rapunzel questions and puts Eugene on her lap, hugging him.

“Travis, if I could recall.”

You groan and fall backwards onto the bed, making sure Varian doesn't fall. “Him? Seriously? Now we have to deal with him again, hopefully after we get these three back to normal.”

Baby Varian looks down at you and laughs, holding your face.

“Luckily, I know potions, so thank you Xavier.” You sit up, “I'm going to get the ingredients to reverse this.”

Rapunzel gets up and smiles, “I can go with you.” She gently sets Eugene down.

You agree and use Varian’s cloak as a baby carrier, wrapping it around you.

Once you and Rapunzel leave, Andrew turns Cass and Eugene, who are both staring at him. “What?”

They glance at each other then smirk at him.

“Why are you two looking at me like that?”

-

While you're walking down the street, everything was blurry and a certain baby was chewing on your glasses.