Behind The Scenes With (____) and Varian

The camera turns on and immediately the lense ia recording what's in front.

“FLIP THREE TIMES!” Eugene's voice echoes in the pool area and he is looking up at a very high diving board.

You snicker from behind the camera, “I DARE YOU TO DO A BELLY FLOP, VARIAN!”

“No WAY!” Varian is standing on the edge of the diving board.

“You've been standing there for 20 minutes! Hurry up!” Cass yell from behind Varian.

You zoom in on Varian who gulps at the height.

“That's it.” Cass shoves Varian and he screams.

There's a loud slap and Varian slowly sinks into the pool water. Eugene laughs and Rapunzel splashes water at him.

You were laughing and caused the camera to shake. Varian climbs out of the pool and glares at you while walking over. “Hardy har har.”

You zoom back out as Varian wraps a towel around his shoulders before laying back on the chair beside you. “Have a nice fall?” You ask and giggle.

“Why aren't you swimming? I mean come on! No fans around, just us here and the pool ALL to ourselves.”  He smirks, “Or are you liking the view?” Varian gestures to himself.

It's quiet until the camera drops and it focuses on you as you chase Varian.

“YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!!”

Varian just laughs and jumps into the pool.

The camera shuts off.

-

You and Rapunzel are sitting in the chairs now while Eugene, Cass, and Varian are racing in the water.

“I'm so glad my hair is short for this, but I still love my long hair when we're kn set.” Rapunzel giggles, drying her brunette hair.

You grin, “Yep. It's good to get a break from all that. Things are getting intense.”

Rapunzel hums, “Yep.”

You notice her smirking and raise a brow, “What?”

“Well, you know how in the last couple of takes you and Varian kissed?”

You blush and groan, “Not this again. Rapunzel, it's acting! Besides we're just good buds. Making the scene more real.”

Rapunzel laughs, “Exactly!” She boops your nose, “It was real, I mean the way you two looked at each other was real!”

The camera has a whole view of the pool and slightly view of you and Rapunzel. You glance at Varian who had a water gun now and shoots Cass. He looks to you and waves like a dork.

You giggle and wave back.

Rapunzel leans in, “Not real huh?”  Her green eyes trail to the camera and she tilts her head, “The camera is still on?”

You panic, “What?!” You grab it and immediately shut it off.

-

Your phone camera pops up and you're recording Varian.

Varian is moving his head to whatever was playing in his head since he didn't have on earbuds and he scrolls through his phone.

“Shake! Shake! Shake, Senora! Shake your bodyline!  Shake! Shake! Shake, Senora! Shake it all the time! Work! Work! Work, Senora! Work your bodyline! Work! Work! Work, Senora! Work it all the time!” He sings and shakes his shoulders with an imaginary beat.

You try to not laugh and let out a snort, causing Varian to look at the camera.

“Were you taping me the whole time?”

“Why wouldn't I? You were being a dork, especially when you don't do anything.”

Varian rolls his eyes and smiles, shaking his head at you.

-

“Get tha MARACAAAAS!!”  Varian pretends to shake imaginary maracas.

You hear Varian's voice yell out in his dressing room and you silently open the door to record him.

Varian is in front of the body mirror and dancing around,  “My girl's name is Senora! I tell you friends, I adore her. And when she dances, OH BROTHER! She's a hurricane in all kinds of weather!”

You laugh again and he blushes. “(______)!!!”

“What are you a jukebox?”

“I just had that song stuck in my head and I just….it makes me wanna dance!” His hands on are on his hips, “Besides, you love it when I'm a dork.”

-

Varian is holding the camera as Eugene is in the frame and shushes him.

They get closer to your trailer and Eugene holds back a laugh while whispering, “You gotta see this.” He gestures to the window.

The camera is lifted and you could Varian's reflection at first until the camera focuses inside the trailer.

You examined yourself in the mirror and grin, fixing the goggles on top of your head.

“Wait……..is (_____) wearing my stage attire?” Varian questions.

“Yes!” Eugene laughs, “She's been taking pictures of herself all day.”

You pick up a Varian doll and hug it close, squealing. “I'm finally like my Smol Bean!” Your face nuzzles the doll's head.

“Oh, someone is secretly your fangirl.” Eugene nudges Varian and causes the camera to hit the window with a thud.

“Eugene!” Varian squeaks a little.

Suddenly your eyes look at the reflection of your window and you scream out, “GAH!”  Your turn and glare, “VARIAN! EUGENE!!!!”

“Uh oh.” Eugene says. “BOOK IT!”

The camera has a hard time focusing from the shaky movements.

“Varian Doll ATTACK!!!” You yell from behind.

The camera tumbles as Varian trips over your doll when you throw it. Varian is now in the focused frame and laying on the ground. “Eugene! Help!”

“EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!”

You slide to grab the camera and now you and Varian are tugging it back and forth.

“You weren't supposed to see that! Give me the camera!”

“No!”

“The evidence must be destroyed!”

“Why?”

Your face is red, “It's embarrassing! Especially when you seen it!”  You pull again.

“Well I like you and I thought it was cute!”

Both of you stop and you're holding the camera since Varian holds his hands to his mouth with wide blue eyes.

You had a surprised look before the camera's battery blinks red and shuts off.