Behind the Scenes with (____) and Cast

The camera turns on and it focuses on you. You were flipping through a script and humming a familiar song that Varian sings in the series.

“(_____).” Varian's voice drags out your name with a pout from behind the camera.

You ignore him.

“(____), (____), (____), (____)!”

The camera is placed so it frames the whole living room of Varian's home. Varian pouts when you continue to ignore him and he smirks, getting an idea.

“Baaabe.”

Your cheeks turn pink and you don't look at him. “Don't call me that.”

“Well then what else do you want me to call, Sweetie-Boo?” Varian snickers and takes a seat by you.

“Hey!” You reach for the script which Varian looks through.

“Where not even at the studio, so why are you reading this again. I don't get why the director brought back two of my songs.”

You smile and lay your head on his shoulder, “Because! The fans LOVE your voice, especially your songs.”

Varian boops your nose and chuckles, “I'm guessing you're in on it too huh?”

“Noooooo……..not at all.” You tried to lie then blush when Varian leans his forehead on your own and he holds your hands.

“You know, I really love new song I get to sing even if it is a sad scene.” Varian hums the melody softly then sings, “Listen~….I hope that you can hear me~.....as I kneel down and pray~ with the love I meant to say~....”

You lean in to kiss him, but stop and sniff the air in confusion. “Varian….”

In the background, the camera catches smoke from the kitchen doorway.

He hums.

You cross your arms, “Are you trying to cook again?”

Varian eyes widen and he grimaced when the fire alarm goes off and his parents yell from somewhere in the house.

“VARIAN!”

Varian runs off to the kitchen and you laugh, sighing afterwards in content. You eye the camera and roll your eyes, turning it off.

><-------------------><-----------------><

“(_____)!” Everyone, cast and crew call for you.

The director growls, “Bring Baby Varian back here this instant, Young Lady!”

You dash past them all while holding a baby Varian, “No! He's mine!”

Baby Varian just laughs and watches everyone try to catch you two.

><------------------><-----------------><

“Ready?” The director yells out.

Cass pushes the long amount of her hair back and groans, “Now I know how Raps, feels.” She makes an deep frown, “Ready.”

“Alternate Ending, Battle Scene, Take 6! Action!” The director waves a hand.

Varian has his arms around you, hugging you from behind and you two watch the scene play out.

“I always thought Cass looked like a bad guy character when I first meet her.” Varian whispers.

You snicker, “Me too. I also didn't think you'd be a villain either when I first saw you.”