Chapter 20

(Sorry if it's short. I hope you all enjoy.)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 20 -
A Little Accident
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The big double doors creak open before closing with thump which echoes around the room. An organ covering one side of the big room was occupied as the notes pop out from the pipes.

“Humanity is entirely overrated. When Mr. Rider was brought into the picture, there was no need for your genius thieving ways.” The man with the cigar puts it out.

“Flynn Rider?” The figure at the organ hums, “He was more of a right hand man and quite the best in my business.” He continues playing while the potbelly man sits on a chair.

“I think Flynn Rider needs to be put back on your leash, Baron, and maybe a few of your analogies are needed to feed his "romantic song".” Lime green magic swirls around the tiny box and is placed in the man’s palm.

The Baron flips open the small box as a ring glimmers in the lighting. He slams it closed and rolls his eyes.

“I am his confidence and his best friend and I won't let some PRINCESS ruin it for me! Make sure this blossoming love withers, Gillick.”

The potbelly man now known as Glillick nods, “I believe you want Flynn Rider?”

“I'll deal with him.” Baron tosses the box back to Gillick.

-

You and Rapunzel are excitedly speed walking down the busy streets of the city and window shop.

“I know we have shops in Corona, but there's so many kinds here.” Rapunzel says.

You nod and smile, while looking into a shop that was a wood carver shop and you tilt your head. “Wow. They sure love bears.” You point out all the wood carvings were shaped like bears then you skip over to another shop with jewelry.

“Oooo!” Rapunzel giggles and the man picks up a pearl necklace.

“Very pretty necklace for the pretty lady?”

Rapunzel smiles politely, “No thank you.”

Cass sighs, “Will you two slow down?”

Andrew slowly places an arm around Cassandra’s shoulders. She grabs his arm and drops it to his side, “Hands to yourself, Hubert.”

Andrew grins charmingly, “How can I? I want to be close to you so no one can take you.”

Cass scoffs and glances at Eugene seems really panicked. “What's with you, Fitzherbert? You've been acting strange all since we all woke up at noon.”

Eugene laughs, “I have no idea what you're talking about. YOU are the one acting strange.”

Varian raises a brow, “Honestly, you are acting strange.”

“EUGENE!” Rapunzel pops up and hugs his arm.

Eugene lets out a high pitch scream, “Ah! Oh! Blondie! Hi!” He laughs nervously.

“Can we get ice cream, please?” She smiles and lays her head on his arm.

You grin and nod, pulling on his other arm, “Please, please, please!”

Eugene grins, “Hey good iDEA!” He pulls away to throw his arms around Varian and Andrew. “How about us guys get you ladies ice cream?” Quickly he yanks Andrew and Varian through the crowd.