Behind The Scenes With Varian and (____)

(I drew the picture of Varian for you guys. It's a thanks for sticking with me again for this story and this one took awhile since I have a very difficult time with drawing hands. I hope you like it.

It's cheesy, but I love cheesy lines.)

----------------------------------------------------------

The camera turns on, pointing at you and Varian. Unfortunately, the two of you were sitting away from each other and it looked quite awkward.

“It's been days! Why can't they just admit it?” Cassandra’s voice says from behind the camera.

“Give them time-” Rapunzel starts but Eugene cuts in.

“I really hate to say this, but Cassandra is right. They need a little push. We need to do this or else their scenes will be extremely awkward.”

The camera shuts off before turning back on.

Eugene is dumping olive oil on the floors in front of yours and Varian's backstage rooms which were across from each other. He gives a thumbs up to the camera and hides.

You come out just when the food cart turned the corner. You yell when your foot slips under you and you crash into the cart. All the food gets all over your front and splattering on your face.

“Oh my! (____)! I am so sor- Ah!” The food vendor lady slips too.

Varian comes out to see what the racket was and ends up slipping backwards. “Why is their olive oil on the floor?!” Varian sits up then blushes at you.

You blush heavily since there was food all over you. Your eyes spot the camera and you glare. “EUGENE!!!!”

Eugene's voice is behind the camera. “RUN!”

The camera shuts off.

-

The camera turns on and your face appears. You give a giant sigh and fall back onto your bed in your trailer.

“I don't get why we always have to record ourselves, but…...I guess it's supposed to be therapeutic?” You shrug then move the to your Varian doll.

“Well I like you and I thought it was cute.” You try mimic Varian.

There's another sigh and you speak from behind the camera. “Stupid me runs off after that….then ignore him because I felt bad running off like that. Poor Varian. I'm so stupid.”

The camera shakes when you hit your head on it. “Ow.”

“I like you, Varian! How can I say that when I NEVER done this before! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE FOREVER ALONE!”

“AH!”

A yell is heard along with a loud thump.

“VARIAN!” You yell.

“S-sorry! I just…...I came to apologize.”

“For eavesdropping?”

“N-no! I mean yes- wait……” Varian sighs as you place the camera on your dresser which focuses on you and Varian in the mirror's reflection.

Varian rubs his neck, “Okay. When we first met. You were so…..annoying.”

You cross your arms and huff. “Well being the quiet one can get boring so I tend to be random, okay.”

“I know.” Varian laughs. “And….well you would make me laugh and I felt comfortable around you.” He blushes, “So I really like you, (_____).”

You hug yourself and couldn't help to smile shyly, “I like you too, Varian.”

It was quiet and you two chuckle nervously.

“So…..that's it?” Varian asks.

You shrug. “Uh…..I think so.” You blush in embarrassment. “Sorry. I never done this before.”

“Me neither.” He grins like a dork, then slowly backs out of the door. “I guess I'll see you later.”

You nod and are about to close the door, but quickly grab his shirt and pull him into a kiss.

Varian's eyes widen in shock and you pull away.

“Night, Varian!” You slam the door and hold a hand to your mouth. You grin and squeal in your hands while sliding to the floor. “I can't believe I did that, but I'm proud that I did it!”

Your eyes shift to the camera and facepalm. “Why do I always forget the camera is on?” You go over to turn it off.

-

A phone camera is pointed at your trailer and there are hushes as Varian closes the door to your trailer.

He jumps off the steps and throws up a fist, then punches the air in front of him. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” Varian swings his hips happily in a victory dance.

The snickers come from behind the camera.

Varian skips all the way back to his trailer and Rapunzel speaks up.

“It went well.”

The camera turns off.

-

“Varian!”

You were hold up your phone while it recorded.

The sound of carnival music fills the air along with people's screams or laughter.

Varian looks at you on the Majestic Lion beside you as it goes up and down. He grins and waves before pretending to flex his arms.

You laugh, “Well aren't you just Majestic.”

Varian laughs and takes your phone to show you riding on a unicorn. “Not as Majestic as you are on a unicorn. I still can't believe you pulled me onto a carousel.”

You take back your phone, “Yeah, yeah. It's fun!”

The last thing your phone screen showed was a snapped picture you took.

You and Varian were on a unicorn now. His chin on your shoulder while you sat in front of him and his arms around your waist in a hug. You two were grinning happily.

Of course, in the background, Eugene had to pull the weirdest face and pose.