Chapter 14

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 14 -
-Pixie Dust Alchemy
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

“We usually don't need this sort of thing with our people, but sometimes our very close friends stay here when they visit. One of them happens to a Pixie Dust Alchemist.” The Queen states.

Varian was very excited until found himself curious, tilting his his head like a confused puppy. “Pixie Dust?”

You look at him and chuckle, hugging his arm.

“Oh. I forgot. Humans rarely see us, let alone Fairies. It's magical dust that helps them fly. Anyone fly for that matter.”

A big rock now facing us and it seemed to be attached to a bunch of different parts made of random knick knacks like string, wood, small gears.

The Queen pulled a wooden lever and the whole thing began to start up. The rock started to move automatically.

“Whoa.” Varian says, “Just with all these random pieces, you guys made a self moving door?”

“Not us, but another friend is quite a tinker who loves to invent and fix things to help everyone make their jobs easier.” She walks into the dark and waves a hand as fireflies come in to light the way.

You all walk in and Varian stops.

“Considering that I'm about to pass out, the work in here is so spellbinding.” Varian squeaks at the end, nearly fanboying.

Shelves made from various woodworks held a place for many books and to top it off, tons of shelves held various ingredients in glass jars or wooden boxes. Stone tables held empty or filled glassware.

Ronin walks over to the books and pulling out one labeled Pixie Dust Alchemy. The Queen waves her hand as vines grab certain non magic ingredients from the shelves.

“I never thought a room full of chemicals and such could be so big.” Rapunzel smiles at everything and giggles, “I think Varian is in heaven.”

You notice your Alchemist Boyfriend wasn't beside you and spot him flipping through a book. You couldn't help, but smile at the grin that never left his face and somehow the pod had been moved to the top of his head.

The whole scene was too cute and you giggled. “Yes. Definitely heaven.”

Rapunzel raises a brow at your wording then silently laughs in her hands and walks over to the Queen.

You go up to a table then pick up a flask filled with a teal colored chemical. A distant voice of a very young Demanitus echoes through your head.

“Heaven's Pearl, Soul Dew, Celestial Crystal… Do you get tired of being called that all the time?” He asked you. Unfortunately, you had no way to communicate with him.

He chuckles and pours in a vial of something into a cauldron. “You don't have a real name.” He hums and turns with a smile, not noticing his elbow knocking in an extra ingredient into the cauldron.

“Dewdrop! I will call you, Dewdrop.”

The liquid in the small cauldron begins to bubble immensely and Young Demanitus looks at it, his eyes widening. “Oh dear.”

There's a loud explosion and purple smoke begins to clear. Demanitus pulls himself up from the floor with his hair blown back. “That wasn't supposed to happen.”

“DEMANITUS!”

He panics, “Father! He will angry if I'm in his Magic Chamber.” He immediately cleans up and grab you. “I can't let him know I took you off your pedestal, Dewdrop.”