Chapter 1: Beacon Days I

(F/N) POV

(F/N): "I miss you Bunbun."

I sigh as I lay on Velvets' bed holding a pillow, the students are on break right now and Ozpin still won't let me leave Beacon. When you have lived as long as I have you tend to get bored of a place after spending years there, Beacon was no different. The only thing that has kept me entertained all these years is the interesting people that show up. But when everyone leaves, and there's no one to talk to except Ozpin, I get lonely and very very bored out of my mind. All I have to do is wait here one more day, like I have been all break and they'll come back, at least I hope they do.

Bunbun is a nice Faunus girl, I remember the first time we met, she treats me like a younger brother even though I'm older by centuries. It's a common rumor here in Vale that an immortal being walks the halls of Beacon, though newcomers never believe it, especially when they see me, having the body of a ten-year-old does that. Right now, I wish I wasn't immortal, the waiting is so long, I need someone to bother. I try to pass the time by sleeping but it doesn't work so I just lay here and wait, and wait, and wait, until tomorrow. This time I try thinking of new ways to bother people, but honestly, I've run out, now I just stick my head into random peoples' business.

It has a tendency to irritate people and waste some of the time on my hands. Times really starts to pass when I try to come up with new things to think about to help the time past, currently I'm thinking about the creatures of Grimm performing in a circus, and what part a Deathstalker would have in it. Finally feeling tired, it only took hours of thinking about useless things, but when I wake up I'm not happy, I shouldn't have expected they back so soon, I should have known I would need to wait longer. A knock comes at the door sometime later, it couldn't be them, they wouldn't knock at their own door, a voice begins speaking from the other side.

Ozpin: "(F/N) are you still in there?"

(F/N): "Go away, if someone is dead it wasn't me."

Ozpin: "No one's dead, I merely wished to tell you new students will be arriving soon. Two of them I think you'll find very interesting." I sit up on the bed and look at the door.

(F/N): "What's that suppose to mean?" There's no response, I get out of the bed and grab my katana off the ground, walking to the door.

(F/N): "Ozpin?"

I open to door, he's gone. I'm pretty sure even after centuries of living I haven't lost my mind. He had to be messing with me, but today is the day for new students to arrive. Time to find someone interesting. I walk around looking for the fresh students that have come, no one has caught my attention so far, then I hear an explosion, now this could be fun. I run over to where I heard the boom come from, my heart sinks, the girl sitting on the ground, she looks like Sum. When I realize the white hair girl standing in front of her is yelling at her I ran swiftly in-between them, unsheathing my katana, placing the blade swiftly against the white hair girls' neck. There's dead silence in the air, I look back to the girl that looked like Sum and pointed my scabbard at her.

(F/N): "Last name. Now."

Ruby: "Rose, my name is Ruby Rose." She spoke in a panic, I smiled. I turned my attention to the white-haired girl.

(F/N): "And who are you to yell at her?" A black-haired girl walked up.

Girl: "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of Dust in the world. The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

(F/N): "You know a lot, thank you. Now Swine..."

Weiss: "It's Weiss."

(F/N): "I know what I said. Now Swine leave before I chase you down and cut you...violently." She tried to act tough and not show the fear in her as she walked away. I sheathed my blade and turned to thank the black-haired girl but she had left, I turn to Ruby and help her up.