Chapter 11: Mental IV

(F/N) POV

A yawn escaped me as I was awoken by my alarm which was thrown against the wall, breaking it. Dragging my feet I got ready to meet up with Ruby, finding fresh clothes and my katana, I made my way to the statue. I was surprised to see her there early in her combat clothes, she looked nervous, she probably never skipped class before.

(F/N): "Yo." She gets slightly scared and jumps as she turns. "Someone's one edge."

Ruby: "Oh (F/N)! Um, I've just..."

(F/N): "Never skipped class?" She nods. "You need to live more, come on." I grab her hand and walk her to the landing zone.

Ruby: "So where are we going?"

(F/N): "I'm going drinking, I just need someone to carry me if I pass out."

Ruby: "Really?"

(F/N): "Possibly, I don't have a plan." We stop and I extend my left hand out. "Create." Lien appears in my hand. "I think we could do just about anything though." We continue walking to the Bullhead landing zone.

Ruby: "Doesn't it hurt to do that?"

(F/N): "It's manageable. If I used it on a living being though, then it hurts. Humans, faunus, Grimm, as long as I don't use it on them I'm fine."

Ruby: "But Grimm don't have a soul?"

(F/N): "Yet they breath, think, and act like animals to some extent. Sometimes things aren't how you think they are."

Summer: "I remember you telling me something similar." I turn around and see Summer smiling.

(F/N): "You're back..."

Ruby: "Who's back?"

Summer: "She should be in her classes."

(F/N): "Summer. Bite me." I turn back around and grab Ruby's hand before continuing onto the Bullhead.

Ruby: "You're seeing her again?"

(F/N): "She thinks you should be in class." Te Bullhead begins to take off.

Ruby: "Shouldn't I be?" I look at her with a face that reads 'really? you want to be there'.

Summer: "She should be." I look to my shoulder and see Summer standing next to me.

(F/N): "I hate you." She looks hurt by my words, I look back to Ruby. "Remind me, what do you like?"

Ruby: "Well, weapons, cookies, strawberries, hmm.... what else."

(F/N): "I haven't had breakfast so cookies work. Three dozen should work."

Ruby: "Really?!" I nod, she jumps in excitement. "I can't wait!"

Summer: "You're spoiling her."

(F/N): "Please, you would have spoiled her too." Ruby looks at me worried though her hyper energy is still there.

Ruby: "Mom still there?"

(F/N): "Yeah, she won't go away."

Ruby: "Could... could I talk to her?" I look at her both confused and interested.

Summer: "Tell her to go back to class." I look at Summer and smile devilishly.

(F/N): "She wants you to give me the BJ she couldn't." 

Summer: "That wasn't what I said!"

Ruby: "Um, what's a BJ?" Summer and I look at her, she was fifteen and didn't know what that was.