Chapter 4: Beacon Days IV

Third Person POV

It has been a few weeks and (F/N) has only found two teams that he's interested in, team RWBY and team JNPR, the reasons differ. (F/N) was hoping he might win over Ruby or at the very least help train her in being a leader like he did with Summer. It had been a long time since he met or fought a Schnee, making Weiss a person of interest. Yang being both attractive and fun to be around made her a person of interest, and Blake, there was an air of mystery that (F/N) wanted to figure out.

With team JNPR, they were a bit odd, even though (F/N) has had practically every meal on Remnant, Ren somehow made the food new again. Nora and her hyper personality and unnatural strength made for a fun workout partner. Pyrrha, being a world class fighter, meant she was a challenge to him, or he at least wanted to see if she was. Then there was Jaune, the only thing that (F/N) found interesting about Jaune is how he somehow made it into Beacon.

Both teams and (F/N) were in the cafeteria eating lunch after watching Jaune fail to fight Cardin in Professor Goodwitch's combat class. (F/N) was sitting beside Ruby glaring at Jaune while Nora went on to tell a story. Weiss and Blake weren't listening, Blake preferred to read her book while Weiss filed her nails. Yang seemed interested in it while Ruby and Pyrrha seemed worried about Jaune who appeared depressed.

Nora: "So...There we were, in the middle of the night..."

Ren: "It was day."

Nora: "We were surrounded by Ursai."

Ren: "They were Beowolves."

Nora: "Dozens of them!"

Ren: "Two of them."

Nora: "But they were no match, and in the end, we took them down and made a boatload of Lein selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren: "Ah... she's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now..."

Pyrrha: "Jaune... are you okay?"

Jaune: "Uh? Oh, yeah! Why?"

Ruby: "It's just that you seem a little... not okay..."

Jaune: "Eh, guys, I'm fine... seriously, look!" He gave an unconvincing smile.

(F/N): "Really? You are a seventeen-year-old, eating dinosaur chicken nuggets, at a prestigious school, who is trying to become a Huntsman and you are letting a bully walk all over you."

Pyrrha: "I don't think you're helping."

(F/N): "Oh, I'm not. I'm telling him he needs to grow up and realize what he's doing here."

Jaune: "I thought you said when we first met that-"

(F/N): "I said that because I like Ruby and if you had called her crater face I was going to beat you for it. And the only reason I haven't intervened with Cardin is because I haven't caught him or his team in the act."

Ren: "You may want to look behind you."

(F/N): "Why-" He turned and saw Cardin and his team around Velvet, when they started mocking her (F/N) became livid and gripped the handle of his sword.

Ruby: "(F/N)?" He looked back.

(F/N): "What?" He said angered.

Velvet: "Ouch, that hurts!" (F/N) turned back and saw Cardin pulling her rabbit ears.

Cardin: "I told you they were re-" (F/N) stood between Velvet and Cardin with his blade out to his side, the hand holding Velvets' rabbit ears hits the floor. "My hand!"

(F/N): "I will take more then your hand if you ever hurt her or another faunus." His face was dead serious. "Create." Cardins' severed hand dissolves in a white light and appears reattached to Cardin, (F/N) then kicks Cardin to the other end of the cafeteria. "Let this be a lesson to all of you so-called Huntsmen and Huntresses! If I ever catch you discriminating you will suffer the consequences, is that understood?" Everyone was completely silent. "I said is that understood!" Heads shake yes, others say 'yes' and 'understood'. He looks at Cardin's team who stood frozen out of fear. "Get you and your so-called leader out of my sights. Now!" They run off to grab their Cardin and leave the building.