Chapter 5: Beacon Days V

(F/N) POV

The best part about hidden passageways is the fact that you can eavesdrop on a lot of people, for instance, I once caught Goodwitch using her riding crop for fun in her office, and it was quite the sight. Granted she hit me over the head for peaking at her, but I promised I wouldn't tell anyone about her fun. I've also heard and seen a few things, like how Jaune has basically become Cardin's servant, and Blake has been avoiding people, using studying as an excuse to be alone.

Jaune had his team to worry about him, but none of the girls seemed to notice Blake acting slightly different. The only reason I noticed myself was because I followed her yesterday, and no, I'm not a stalker, following people is something I do, it usually helps deal with the boredom. Right now I was heading to their dorm, I knocked on the door but no one answered, so I checked to see if the door was unlocked. Walking inside I found Blake sleeping on her bed, in the middle of the day, without any covers, in her day clothes, a familiar sight. I shut the door loudly, frightening her from her sleep.

Blake: "(F/N)! What was that for?"

(F/N): "You've been off."

Blake: "What are you talking about?" I walk closer to her.

(F/N): "You haven't spent much time with your team, you wander off alone, and now your sleeping during the day."

Blake: "So? People take naps."

(F/N): "Hm, yes and faunus tend to avoid people when in heat."

Blake: "Well I'm not a faunus so I'm not in heat."

(F/N): "You never take your bow off, since day one I haven't seen you without it, even Yang takes off the orange scarf of hers and Weiss takes off her tiara when going to bed."

Blake: "Like I told the others, it was a gift from my mom, a reminder of home."

(F/N): "Or it hides your ears, which you can disprove by letting me touch it." She backs up slightly. "What's wrong? Unless your a faunus going into heat it shouldn't be a problem." I reach for it but she flinches further away.

Blake: "Can... you keep it a secret?"

(F/N): "I can do one better." I take my hand away and leave for a moment, only to return with tea. "Here." I hand her a cup.

Blake: "What is it?" She takes a sip of tea.

(F/N): "Tea I used helped Velvet through her heat, which you probably shouldn't have drunk yet."

Blake: "Why?" She dropped the cup and bent over, holding her stomach.

(F/N): "Because I drugged it." She started breathing shorter, her temp is probably skyrocketing right now. "I'll explain everything once you wake up."

She looked at me before almost falling to the floor. I helped her onto the bed and cleaned up the spilled tea, then her. The tea triggers the same hormones responsible for the heat, it also triggers the same ones responsible for climaxing, in other words, Blake really wet the bed in her sleep. The sad truth about the faunus was that they were closer to animals before the brother gods agreed to make them closer to humans.

Before they had more animal traits, Blake would have had a tail, claws, even some fur, but through rapid evolution, the gods removed most traits though they couldn't remove all of them before disappearing. This is why some faunus still go into heat, though it's less extreme then it was before. Now they just get sensitive, higher body temp, and hornier, they don't become sex-crazed and for the most part get through it okay.

But that's for most, some have a difficult time getting through it, Velvet was one of them, she was too sensitive, especially with her ears, the slightish touch of them stimulated her. She laid in bed without any covers in the cold room, since I was experienced with faunus heat, I taught Coco how to help her, and helped Velvet in my own way. We didn't do it, but I offered the same tea as I did Blake, only she gave me time to tell her about the effects. Her face was completely red when I told her what would happen, so she declined and went with a more 'traditional' approach.