Chapter 25: Just Another Day IV

(F/N) POV

One week, that's how long we stayed in the town, Meg and I spoke more on several occasions, from what I could tell the pendent, like the ring to a lesser extent, had my magic in it. However the magic seeped into their souls, altering them and in turn altered the semblance. I still kept quiet about being the original owner of the necklace, her and her family has lived a peaceful life and I'd be happy if it stayed that way. As for the girls and their mission they watched over the town like Ozpin said, killed some Grimm in the surrounding area, but it was rather boring for the most part. Ruby's excitement even seemed tuned down to her normal self, Blake found an interest in the records and spoke with Meg as well. At the moment we are laying in our beds for the night, tomorrow we head back to Beacon.

Ruby: "Hey (F/N), you still awake?"

(F/N): "Yes, what is it?"

Ruby: "You seem better."

(F/N): "Thanks, is that it?"

Ruby: "I was wondering... maybe when we get back you can go talk to Coco and work things out."

(F/N): *sigh* "Yeah... I guess I will have to do something about that."

Ruby: "If you want I can go with you."

(F/N): "No thanks... I actually think I know something that will help fix things."

Ruby: "What's that?"

(F/N): "Oh, I'm not saying but she will, that's guaranteed." *yawn* "We should get some sleep."

Ruby: "Okay, good night."

(F/N): "Good night."

I slowly started to drift off to sleep, it was though in the blink of an eye morning came, I let out a sigh and got up. Stretching I saw that the others were still asleep, I was about to wake them when I noticed Yang's scroll, I was tempted to borrow it while they slept. Blake threw that out of the question and woke up, rubbing her eyes and checking her bow she then finally noticed me awake. Once she sees the time she seems to panic, their alarms didn't go off, the Bullhead was arriving in less then twenty minutes. Blake and I wake the others, gently shaking Ruby while Yang had her mattress flipped, said mattress landed on Weiss.

Weiss and Yang, after realizing what time it was, didn't complain about how they wee woken up, Ruby on the other hand was moving slowly. After everyone was changed, the packing was rushed, but it was timed rather well as we'd made it just in time for the Bullhead to arrive. As we stepped on, I asked the pilot out of curiosity what would have happened if we were late, nothing, he would have waited. While Yang, Weiss, and Blake looked tired, Ruby was fully awake.

Yang: "Great... and we didn't even get breakfast." I pat her on the head.

(F/N): "It's fine, I'll make-" I felt a strong grip around my arm, I look to see Yang's eyes turned red. "What?"

Yang: "Don't touch my hair."

(F/N): "Okay..." I take my arm back. "Anyway, I'll make you guys something when we get back, then I have to deal with Coco, and I guess Velvet too."

Blake: "Did you two get into a fight?"

(F/N): "With Velvet? No just... sigh, stupid words were said on my part." I look out the window on the Bullhead. "I am never going to live this down."

(Time Skip as (F/N) returns Chibi Raven and Summer to the Chibiverse before he became tempted to keep them)

Stepping off the Bullhead after it arrived we were greeted with team JNPR, Nora wanted to hear about the fighting, we all walked to the cafeteria where I cooked them breakfast. I didn't stay though to see if they enjoyed it, I instead went to team CFVY's room where no one was and started waiting. When Coco entered there was an immediate tension, she lowered her new shade at me to show the annoyance in her eyes.