Chapter 22: Just Another Day I

(F/N) POV

To be honest I'm hesitant to use my adult form, I hate being called a kid but it does have a perk, I mean would Velvet still let me sleep in the same bed as her if I was her age? Would Coco still change in front of me and give me material to fantasize about? Probably not. Still it is tempting to stretch out my grown legs, so I started walking around in my adult form and bumped into Yang, literally, she rounded a corner and we knocked into each other sending us both to the floor.

(F/N): "Sorry about, wasn't paying attention." I get up and offer her a hand up.

Yang: "It's okay, I don't mind bumping into a cutie like you." Wait, she doesn't recognize me? Oh this is going to be fun.

(F/N): "Getting called cutie by a looker like you, that made my day. Names Jack."

Yang: "Yang, hey I haven't seen you around before."

(F/N): "I'm usually out on missions, maybe you'd like to hear some stories over dinner?"

Yang: "Are you asking me out?"

(F/N): "Are you available?" She gives a playful smile.

Yang: "I know just the place, how about we meet up at the Dust Garden at eight?"

(F/N): "Sounds perfect... just like you." I give her a wink, she smirks and rolls her eyes.

Yang: "I'll see you later tiger."

Now to find Coco and get her to Dust Garden, they'll both hate me by tomorrow but I'll make it up to them. I wondered around the campus looking for Coco and was surprised to actual find her studying with her team. Odds are she'll turn me down if I go in with a direct approach, knowing her she'll want her guy to be more refined then Yang does. As I walk over Velvet looks up and spots me, I gesture her to stay quiet. I make it look like I'm searching for a certain category of books, I float around till they finish and 'accidentally' bump into Coco causing her to drop her stuff.

(F/N): "I'm so sorry, I swear I've been out of it all day." I help her pick up her stuff.

Coco: "It's okay, just try to be more careful." 

(F/N): "Yeah... I'm Jack by the way."

Coco: "Coco, you look like you want to ask me something." She lowers her shades.

(F/N): "Huh? Oh well, um I mean- no it's nothing." I hand her stuff back.

Coco: "Come on I don't bite."

(F/N): "Would you... give me some fashion advice?" She laughs a bit.

Coco: "Usually guys just ask me out. Sure thing."

(F/N): "Thanks, maybe we could go to Dust garden around eight? Talk over some food."

Coco: "Sounds good to me, I'll see you there."

After they left I couldn't help but snicker, I think getting stood up is what she gets for always calling me a kid. Another idea popped into my head, I ran over to Beacon Tower and went into the elevator to Ozpin's office, on the ride up I changed my age to that of an old man and created myself a wooden cane. When the door opened and I saw him there sitting at his desk like usual, I spoke to the top of my lunges as I walked in.

(F/N): "The end is nigh! Darkness will swipe the land! Cats and Dogs will together in peace! Oh the chaos!"

Ozpin: "(F/N) I hope you aren't misusing your powers." I frown and revert my age back to a young adult.

(F/N): "You are no fun, like at all."

Ozpin: "Sometimes I ask myself which of us is truly the eldest."