Chapter 14: Mental VII

(F/N) POV

My eyes slowly opened to an empty dorm bed as noise comes nearby, sitting up and looking around I saw I was in team RWBY's room and the door to the bathroom slightly open, the source of the noise. As it started to open I quickly laid back down and pretended to be asleep, the girls walked out, Yang complains about how Weiss was hogging the mirror. Then Ruby pointed out how I was still asleep, I could hear footsteps walk over and hands gentle shake me.

Ruby: "(F/N), it's time to get up."

(F/N): "I'm good thanks." The covers were then pulled off, I fell to the ground as a result, Yang stood over me with Ruby beside her.

Yang: "Come on." She offered a hand, with a reluctant sigh I took it and stood up.

(F/N): "Now back to bed." I tried to go back to Blake's bed but was dragged out of the room by Yang who kept hold of my hand. "Really? You know if it were Velvet she'd let me go back to sleep."

Yang: "Well Velvet asked us to keep an eye on you, so we are." (F/N) rolled his eyes as Yang dragged him and the rest of the team, including Summer, followed them.

Summer: "This kinda reminds me of the time Raven dragged you out of our room."

(F/N): "I remember it the other way around."

Ruby: "Remember what?" She looked confused.

(F/N): "Nothing."

Blake: "Are you still seeing things?" I looked away, not wanted to admit it verbally. "Who is it?"

Summer: "Come on, introduce us." She spoke with a playful tone.

(F/N): "Just... leave it be." Summer pouted and placed her hands on her hips, standing still allowed the others to walk through her. Though Blake looked concern she didn't speak up, Yang on the other hand did as she still dragged me.

Yang: "You know bottling it up isn't good for you."

(F/N): "You know to drag a god by the wrist." I focused my power into my limbs, grabbed the arm pulling me, and flipped her over my head, causing her to smash into the floor between me and the others. "Is pure stupidity."

Ruby: "(F/N)!"

Yang: "Ruby..." She got up and stretched. "It wasn't that bad."

Ruby: "But-" Yang messes up Ruby's hair.

Yang: "We're going to be late if we don't hurry." Yang oddly gives a warm smile, confusing me to say the least.

Summer: "Hmm, if she was Raven you would have been thrown out the window for that."

(F/N): "Sigh, Summer." The others look at me in mild surprise as I turn around. "I see her and many others, but mostly her. Now let's get going."

Walking to the first class I mostly stayed quiet while thinking about what Velvet was up to, and every time I asked her team what she was up to they'd just say she was busy or studying. I was actually getting worried, it had been a week since team RWBY had been keeping me around, and only when I started showing my concern did Coco finally tell me that Velvet was looking into something for me. Even if it was vague, Velvet did start to pop up more and despite not telling me what she was up to, seeing her did subside some of my worries. In the first class I mostly just slept, waiting for whatever boring subject Professor Peach was going over to end and breakfast begin.

That sleep was interrupted repeatedly as Ruby tried to get me to pass notes with her, starting with 'hey' going to 'was Peach usually this boring?' and 'what teachers do you like?' and despite trying to ignore the paper which was attempted to be slide under my arms as I used them as a pillow she persisted. Looking up from my arms with an annoyed look, she softly giggled and rubbed the back of her head. When I looked at the note and read the questions I looked back at her and simply told her that she should pay attention. She didn't seem to listen and wrote one more note, sliding it over to me both I and Summer were surprised by the question, 'would you go to the dance with me'. I had a confused appearance as I faced Ruby, even Summer was confused and didn't say anything.