Chapter 24: Just Another Day III

(F/N) POV

Memories and dreams, for someone as old as I am it can be hard to tell them apart, mainly when the dreams appear real as can be. As odd as it might sound it's believable that I was sitting in space, watching Remnant, the world below me. I could see them, the first humans taking shape, then beside me stood Nox, the youngest brother, bringer of destruction. He looked to the planet in disgust and turned to me.

Nox: "They're a waste, don't you agree?"

(F/N): "Yes."

Nox: "Then why don't we just remove them while Lux isn't looking?"

(F/N): "Because they're interesting."

Nox: "But you just said-"

Salem: "Father, beings of light and darkness can be both." She said as she walked over beside us. "Though they are slower then I think most of us would like."

Lux: "Oh?" He appeared in a flash beside us. "And what would you do to 'help' speed them along?"

Salem: "I would-"

(F/N): "Quiet." I stand, my right arm gains a black glow which engulfs it, my left arm gains a white glow which engulfs it, I extend both arms towards Remnant.

Ozpin: "Lux, should we really be allowing this?"

Lux: "Let him do it."

(F/N): "Destroy." Continents shatter. "Create." Lands rose from the sea. "Destroy." Seas vanished. "Create." Mountains formed.

Salem: "That seemed like a waste of power just to make a large desert and some snowy mountains." I looked at my glowing hands and arms.

(F/N): "So, this is wasting power?"

Ozpin: "You wasted power... on purpose?"

Nox: "Well okay then."

Girl: "(F/N). (F/N)." I look around but don't see anyone else. "(F/N), wake up!" I rub my eyes, the surroundings blur but then clear up to reveal Velvet in my room, I was laying asleep in bed in my teen form.

(F/N): "Did Ruby let you in?" 

Velvet: "Ozpin, he wanted me to get you."

(F/N): "If it's another 'talk' you'll have a hard time getting me out of this bed."

Velvet: *sigh* "(F/N)." She sits on my bed next to me. "Please don't be like this."

(F/N): "Yeah? Why shouldn't I be?"

Velvet: "Because we're worried about you, me, Goodwitch, Ozpin-"

(F/N): "Ha! That's funny... next you'll say Coco enjoyed it when I hit her."

Velvet: "She's... not really forgiving that, but she is still concerned."

(F/N): "Just tell me why you're here and shut the door on your way out."

Velvet: "Well, missions are coming up, and Ozpin wants you to go with Ruby and her team, but he'd like to talk about the mission with you first."

(F/N): "Huh." That bastard is only allowing that because she has silver eyes. "What's in it for me?"

Velvet: "I thought you'd like to get away from Beacon?"

(F/N): "I would." I get up, only to push her onto the bed, her face goes bright red. "I would like you more." I look into her soul and see the darkness flare up, whatever expression I had was replaced with a mute one. "You hate me."

Velvet: "W-what?" I get off her and grab my clothes.

(F/N): "I'll go tell them what's going on, you can go tell Ozprick I'll play along." I look back to her. "Go, unless you want to see me naked." She gets up and heads for the door, she looks back for a second before she actually left. I look at the clothes in my hands then I look at the bed, letting out a sigh I start to change and head to Ozpin's office. There I find no one but him standing behind his desk, looking out the window.