Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ulrick's POV

She looks at me astounded and all that innocence hidden in those pulchritudinous blue orbs was in total display.  She is a naive young girl who has no clue about the atrocious things happening in our family and that adds to my agitation about her. With a half smile, I admire her charismatic features.

Getting up and walking to the door I turned back and looked at her in warmth "Get ready, we are going out to watch a movie." She jumped out of her bed ran into my arms and kissed me on my jaw. I cackle at her sweet doings.

Anything to make you happy doll......

Ana's Pov

I am happy now, in fact very happy. My mother is slowly recouping from her sickness. A week passed since Ulrick's interrogation, from the day, I went to the fair. Nowadays he is operating his business from Denmark itself as I am staying alone in the house. I do not understand why he is worried do much about my security. For heavens sake, I'm not a baby and I can look after myself but that is something which will never go into his head.

It is weekend time. My friend Stella had invited me to Hotel Dracula on her birthday. At first, Ulrick wasn't allowing me to go but he accepted consequently as his meeting coincidentally happened to be arranged in the same hotel by his secretary.

I dressed myself in a dark blue lacy dress that stopped just above my knees and had a deep neck exposing a little bit of cleavage. I put on a little bit of nude lipstick along with eye liner and put on a matching necklace, and stilettos. After checking the time, I got down the stairs in a hurry as I was already getting late.

Ulrick was speaking to somebody on his phone. I went and stood in front of him with raised eyebrows and lopsided grin to know how I look. But much against my expectation, he stared at me top to bottom with no emotion. I squirmed between my legs getting uncomfortable under his eagle gaze.

"Go, change to something decent" His tone was commanding and if I am not wrong I think he was a little bit annoyed. What happened to him so suddenly? I was thunderstruck by his besieged words feeling offended to the ultimatum. This man certainly doesn't have any manners but why do I fall for his charms every time? He pays no attention to my emotions and turning back to the table he grabs a notepad to scribble something as he continues to speak on the phone.

"But Ulrick......" I did not get a chance to complete my sentence. "Ana!" This time his voice was stronger. I almost jumped on my legs and ran to my bedroom to change. Oh my God! He is so dominating along with 'head high' arrogance as if he was the lord on earth.

Luckily we went in time to the party because of the expert driver that we had. Stella was standing at the entrance who welcomed me with open arms. Ulrick dropped me at the venue and went inside the hotel. A tall man in his late 50's probably the hotel manager greeted him and took him to a large table where many people were already seated.

I took a cocktail drink and began to sway my hips to the music on the dance floor. The booze seems to already start its effect upon me and I begin to feel light. All my friends were dancing along with me on the dance floor. After some time I felt a presence behind me. I was already drunk by then and never bothered to turn back and look at the person.

My eyes searched ghe complete surrounding while dancing when finally my eyes landed on Ulrick. He was seated on one of the stools at the bar with a glass of scotch in his hand. His meeting seemed to be over and his face was stern like he was fighting a war with someone. If I wasn't cautious in observing him, I would have missed; he was swaying his forefinger as though instructing somebody to take something away.

I looked around to find the person who he was adjuring but could not find anyone. The presence behind me was gone.  My gaze went back to meet his. Ulrick's eyes continued to be stationed on me and this time there was a soft smile too. I beckoned him to come and dance. He obliged me immediately and both of us danced to a rhythm in each other's arms.

After some time my eyelids began to drop. I feel myself being carried by someone. The scent was purely masculine and I could easily sense who it was, just by smelling it.

My back touched the soft mattress and I adjusted myself to sleeping on it. After I was comfortably placed Ulrick was about to leave the room, but I held his hand. He turned back and looked at me surprised.

"Ulrick....I love you came my feeble words. He looks at me amused. "You are drunk. We will talk about this tomorrow."

I make a face. "I am not" I answer him looking scornful and pull him to my bed. He looks at me taken aback. "You are funny when you are drunk, doll." He titters at my drunkenness but soon his voice goes muffled as I capture his lips with mine.

For a second he was motionless unable to construe the happening but slowly his arms envelope me pulling me closer to him. Brushing away the hair off my face his hands skim my body bringing it on fire and finally settle on my waist. "You are becoming very naughty my doll." He teases me nipping on my lower lip between our salacious kiss. I lift my upper body in a yearning desire to feel the whole of him and my soft breasts collide with his muscled chest. He groans, gripping my hair tight and angles my head to deepen the kiss. I breathe fast absorbed in our intimacy and he grabs me so close that even air couldn't penetrate between us.

His tongue darted into every contour of my mouth as we cuddled exploring our bodies. It appeared as though the world had stopped and only he and I were present. We lay in each other's arms for some more time and he tried to get up from the bed but I pulled him back again giving some space for him to lie down beside me.

As soon as he laid his back on the bed, he pulled me towards him. I adjusted myself in the crook of his neck putting a hand on his chest and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams my love, sleep good."

Somewhere in the middle of the night when I was slightly awake I heard him mutter "Be mine Doll......forever." A small smile laces my lips and I welcome the dreamland in contentment.

You are mine Ulrick, since the day I was born.