Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ulrick Pov

After four days of travel, we are finally in the Hawaii islands. Hawaii is a breathtaking destination from its dramatic black sand beaches to its lush rainforest. Though I had been to the place several times relating to business, this trip with Ana was special in its own way. I am traveling with my family for the first time. My driver who came receive us at the airport took us to my guest house in Hawaii where my parents enjoy family vacations every year.

Ana and I enjoyed sailing along the Kona Coast. She was exultant screaming and giggling. I had a ball of the newfound Ana. The snorkeling, and scuba diving on Kealakekua Bay brought me into a stupor. I did Horseback riding through the green pastures of Waimea while Ana was busy in the spa. The exploration of cascading waterfalls on Hamakua Coast and Akaka Falls was a dazzling experience. Ana enjoyed her fullest playing with water and getting wet. I had to rush her to our guest house so that she wouldn't catch a cold. We discovered the Hawaii volcanoes and it was a wonderful experience of my life which I awaited for a long time. Every time I came over here I was busy either with business or drinking excessively and sleeping around. But this time was different and treasurable.

The National Park and State Park were fun as we engrossed ourselves with little kids roaming around with balls in their hands. We recalled our childhood days seeing them. On the last day of our stay, Ana became poignant with tears in her eyes. She thanked me for bringing her to such a beautiful place and I was hypnotic just by looking at my Cinderella.

Since the time I came back from my holiday, I have become too busy. I leave for work at 8'0 o'clock in the morning and come back late in the night when Ana is already asleep. As soon as I got married I bought a new house for us. No way was I going to bring Ana back to my penthouse. She deserved much better. When the marriage date was fixed, I set plans for buying a new house and it was ready by the time we were married. I rushed the agent to the last to get the keys soon after the marriage. I was planning to gift it to Ana for our marriage.

The day I brought Ana to this house was unforgettable. She was bewitched with her eyes running around the house with such a glee that every time I looked at her I felt like kissing her.

The front of the house has a beautiful lawn with flowers of different varieties and colors. It has a huge foyer leading to the main mansion. Beside was a huge garage where I could have my collection of cars. I am a car enthusiast and generally end up purchasing every new car that is exclusive and ritzy even before it reaches the market. Multiple automobile moguls who are my friends requested me to be their brand ambassador but I seldom get time out of my business.

We have five bedrooms, a big drawing room and a kitchen, a gymnasium, and a theatre room. "You are home?" She beamed through the bedroom door, walking down the stairs. I smiled back and reposted. "Aren't you sleeping Doll?" She reached me and I cupped her cheeks to steal a kiss on her forehead. I brought her to my chest and closed my eyes in satisfaction. Never was I so delighted to get back home.

We had our dinner together and I pulled out a black rectangular box from my briefcase. Ana cocked a hoop as I opened it. It was a winsome necklace set of gorgeous diamonds combined with rubies. I carried my beauty queen to our dressing table and adorned her with an exquisite ornament. Gazing at my immaculate princess through the mirror, my eyes grew dark in a luscious mess and waves of zest flashed in my nerves. She looked very beautiful like a queen embellished in diamonds felicitous be called a coquette, born to kill me with lecher.

I carried her to the bed as I couldn't control myself any longer. Placing myself between her legs I rub her clit while licking her womanly juices. "Baby, you taste delicious." My voice goes raspy in Elysium. She takes my hair into a fist and moans. "Ulrick please don't stop." Her legs were shaking wildly in salaciousness as I rubbed her in the place she required me the most.

I made love to her the whole night. Her screams were music to my ears and she hovered riding me to a violent orgasm. "Fuck Ana you never fail to mesmerize me." I hold her firmly in my arms and quickly shift our places banging her with my intense thrusts. "Mmm...Ulrick, come on pleasure my buds." She closes her eyes and commands her wishs like a preacher. And when I am her obedient disciple how will l dishearten my teacher?

"Name your wishes my empress and I am your slave ready to satisfy you in the way utmost possible." I kissed her like a starving beast and suckled on her soft pointed teats. Her hands travel through the thick mane of my chest to my muscled arms. "You are so manly, my perfect man and I love you." She whispers in appreciation as her big black eyes shine like stars in the night sky.

My innocent angel is like the holy water encapsulated in the bloodied hands of this preeminent fiend unfortunately she is too virtuous to know about my nude truth.

Moans after moans escaped her lips drenched in erotic sensations. She is a courtesan and her siren urges were like mantras blown in my ears. It excites me to be 'her guy' and satisfy her to the eventual. I pull her to my chest after the sweaty workout and inhale deeply. "Doll, love doesn't imply being perfect. It is the unconditional commitment of an imperfect person perfecting in everything concerning his beloved." I hug her tight in my arms perturbed about the nude truth she would eventually learn about me. "All pietists aren't noble souls." I hear her even breathing close to my chest. With a heavy sigh, I close my eyes welcoming the slumber.

Will she accept me after knowing about my terminal truth? The dangerous thought knocks me down more and more as the days of our marriage ripen.

Above is the necklace presented by Ulrick to Ana.