Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ulrick pov

I do not believe in extortionate weddings yet it turned out to be expensive. There was a newspaper journal a few days ago that a family can be fed for all their lives from the money spent on an Indian wedding. Ours was no less though it was an American wedding. The more I indulged in keeping it simple, the greater was the paraphernalia. My house was thronged by relatives, friends, and business colleagues. It was a chaos with gifts, color papers and flowers of decoration and children running around the house.

Two days after our marriage we started with our honeymoon to Hawaii islands. It was a day's journey from Miami by flight. We reached Miami the previous day from Denmark where our wedding took place. As usual, my chopper was ready at the Miami airport by 7 '0 clock in the morning.

Ana was very tired. She slept right since the time we boarded the flight. Our room on the flight was very big and comfortable with a queen-sized bed. I poured a glass of wine from the minibar situated at the corner of the room and began to observe the beauty sleeping in front of me. Her loose long hair was spread all over the bed. She was hugging a pillow that stayed beside her with a cute pout on her face. Her skin was glowing within the dim lights of the room like the reflection of the moon in the pond filled with water. She is a beautiful temptress born to instigate the beast in me but luckily she is completely mine. The enriching thought overwhelmed me with happiness and pride.

I sat on the sofa in front of the bed and emptied my glass of wine observing her. Filling another peg I started working on my laptop. I am a very busy man. Going on a tour to Hawaii for almost ten days was not an easy task. I planned everything and instructed my secretary Nancy to entirety on how to carry on work in my absence.

The occasional stirring of my doll on the bed took me out of the thoughts about work and I was back to Romeo mode. The top she was putting on had a low neckline which gave me an exiguous view of her titillating cleavage. My little friend 'over there' went immediately erect insisting on a release. I wanted to devour her instantaneously but she was very tired and fell asleep because of the wedding exercise we were carrying since morning.

Sex can wait because she is mine forever and I can have her whenever I want. I went into the bathroom and took a cold shower. For the present, I had to conceal my feelings and postpone our mating for her comfort.

I completed my work and it was lunchtime. Ana had been sleeping for the past six hours. "Ana, wake up doll, it is time for lunch." I nudged my wife's shoulder. She opened her beautiful blue eyes and stretched like a kitten. Something stimulated my insides and my hungry eyes fell on her shapely globes. She was wearing a light pink satin top and blue jeans. Her sexy melons were of the apt size, round and pointed which I came to know from the last time I touched them. An instant 'hard on' attacked me with the thought and I felt an intense urge of running my hands on her bistols to feel their softness.

Releasing a long breath I peeled away my gaze from the oozing seductiveness before me and went beside her with a soft smile to brush my hands over her silky skin. She stilled at my action and I congratulated myself for my succulent deed. I affected her and the understanding brought me to cloud nine. "Come on let us have lunch. It is already 1:00 pm Doll." I spoke to her with tenderness.

By the time she freshed up the dining table was already arranged by the air staff with her favorite dishes. "Hmm" she let out a mourn closing her eyes while savouring the food. With it brought a rush of adrenaline in me. Every move of hers was seductive giving me all new appeal of carnal pleasures. My hand caressed her cheek and gave occasional, feathery touches on her breasts in a way I was not obvious that I was lusting for her to my on board staff. After we had lunch, both of us followed to the bedroom.

The next that I know, she  was hugging me tightly making every part of her body touch against mine. "Is my little wife feeling shy?" I tease her raising her head using the tip of my finger on her chin and she peaks to the floor with her eyes stilled in diffidence.

My hands went to her waist and began to fondle her tenderly while keeping her in my embrace. We came out of each other's arms after a few seconds. I looked into her eyes and could see a reflection of an inferno.

My stance at once turned to shreds of hade.  I ran my finger on her pink lips and looked into her eyes with wantonness. "Don't" I shook my head and assured her. "I am all yours and you need not restrain yourself from expressing it."

I kissed her hard, enjoying every corner of her mouth. My hands slowly went to the buttons of her top and undid them. The view of her soft, heavy boobs covered under the lacy pink bra with exposing cleavage lets my friend go dripping down.

Securing her in my lap with an arm around her waist, I enjoyed each of her breasts fondling them. Moans escaped her lips as I nibbled her rims with mine. Her nipples became pointed with my sweet torture and I became encouraged to suck them. Moving my hand backward I unclipped her bra and pulled it down which gave me a full view of her womanliness. I sucked her sexy boobs giving each of them an undivided attention.

Later she got out of my lap and knelt on the floor to undo my fly. I was inarticulate seated on the cot and completely flabbergasted. My baby doll is a siren sorceress born to strip me to the luscious threshold. She gave me an innocent smile, took hold of my manhood, and began to move her hands up and down. "My little doll is surely not a learner in bed." I teased her coming out of my stupor. Least caring about my attributions she put my shaft into her mouth making slow movements with her lips. "Oh Ana, I want you more." I closed my eyes and began to play with her nipples while she was enjoying my manhood compelling me to crave her more.

Moments later I pulled her beside me into a hug pressing her soft breasts to my strong chest. I undid the zip of her pants and started brushing my hands over her panties. She let out a mushy moan which signalled for my next movement. I slipped my hand into her vulva and began to rub her pussy with my middle finger. "Umm," she let out a sloppy moan which encouraged me further. Her hands took full control of my 'long' and mine were playing with her clit. After we enjoyed each other fully well, I put her on the bed removing every bit of clothing off our bodies. Both of us lay like that for a long time playing each other's private parts. This time there was no hiding of the blaze reposing in us as we started to pulsate in the flame of amour.

I lifted off from the bed and hovered over her. My manhood was at her entrance preparing her for the next move. When she was ready, I slowly entered her making soft movements. Initially, it was painful to her but with the subsequent moves, she enjoyed my thrusts propelling me to go faster and harder. After two hours of repeated and immense love making both of us dropped ourselves into a retiring slumber.

I am now a completely happy and satisfied man.