Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ana's Pov

I adjust my eyes to the rays of sunlight passing through the window curtains. Inhaling the pure masculine scent, I feel arms enveloped around me in complete protection. I put my hand on the hard chest facing me to pop up my head from the crook of the neck where I lay the whole night. I hear him chuckle. "Good morning baby Doll".

I mumble back greeting him in a low voice and witness a hand playing with the wild curls of my stark black hair. "Get up and freshen up fast, my chopper is waiting at the airport. We have to take a flight back to Miami."

I sit up abruptly unable to believe my ears in sleepiness. "Are we taking a flight to Miami?" I ask repeating his sentence to confirm that I heard it correctly.

He looks bewildered at my question and speaks again with a smile "Yes. My secretary called me this morning. I have some urgent work to do which I can't do staying in Denmark. I have to go. Since you are alone in the house, I want you to come with me to Miami."

"What about my college?" I immediately raise my concern.

He softly laughs. God damn those chuckles! He looks extra sexy when he smiles with his bed hair. "You are having your preparatory vacation from tomorrow onwards. I called your principal and found out." I am sure you can come back to Denmark before your exams and mom will also be at home by then." He answers suggestively.

****

An hour later....

Inhaling the scent of my hair he kisses my head. "You smell lovely 'my love'." His voice enunciates and turns hoarse with desire.  We were in public and I hesitated to kiss him.

Looking through the window of the flight in a daze I think about how I would adjust myself in Miami. I feel something warm on my shoulder. When I look besides to see the cause of the sensation, I find Ulrick's arm resting on my shoulder. "Don't worry Doll, you will have a pleasant stay at Miami. I will take you out every weekend when I am free. As far as the other days are considered," he pulls my nose playfully "you have to study for your exams for getting good grades."

I bite my lip and grin ear to ear at his declaration. He can surely read my mind and gives me the best solutions. As I continue to stare outside the window, slowly my eyelids drop and I lay my head on his shoulder for resting. His arms wrap around me protective and I snuggle into him deeper.

How fortunate am I to find a life partner like this!

A few days later...

I clean my hands with the napkin hanging behind the door after washing them in the sink. I just prepared dinner for Ulrick. Today morning he left for work in a hurry. He might be very tired and I wanted to serve him some of his favorite food. After many days I got a chance to cook for him as his maid Rita reported sick. He does so much for me and I wanted to do something for him in return.

As if on clue I hear the twisting of the door knob. A big smile spreads across my face when I look at the person coming inside the house. He pulls my cheek "Had dinner?"

I pout and say. "I can't eat alone. I was waiting for you." He turns back and gives an enigmatic smile that always takes my breath away. "Okay, I will freshen up and come." He answers getting through the stairs. "Come fast, I'm hungry." I linger back around him for a few steps so that he could hear me. "Okay." was his simple reply.

Every day soon after he comes home, he takes a bath and starts clearing the doubts in my subjects. Ulrick is always interested about explaining new things to me starting from my class lessons to visiting places. He is a good teacher and describes things in a very interesting manner. "My doll is very smart she grasps everything I teach in the spur of a second." He compliments me pulling my cheek like I was a child.