Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Ulrick Pov

I would get up repeatedly in the middle of the night and run my hand on her thick hair something which I love doing to her and she would respond to me with passion as her arm moved on my bare chest. Together, her sweet signals were enough to get me into an arousal. I would levitate on her and she would take away my breath with her kindling gestures.

After several rounds of making love tonight, she slides upon me brushing her soft body to mine. Her eyes watch mine in gravity and kiss my hairy cheeks holding them in her soft hands. My hands move to her waist holding her in place and she whispers in intensity. "Ulrick you are like the heart in my body. When life suffocated me with problems, you were like the gasp of fresh air. Your love kept me strong to face the challenges of life like an invisible power that always stayed behind and watched me not to fall."

I peck her lips and cognize. "Sweetheart, both of us are two halves of the same coin where one is incomplete without the other. It is time you understand it and accept me with what I am without running away."

She hit me playfully on my chest but I cared little. My hands move all over her body in fervency. Holding her like a possession in my arms, I attacked her with wet kisses on her lips, cheeks and moved down passing through her jaw to reach her neck. I fondled her invoking tits by running my fingers on them in circles. She moaned in pleasure leaning to me like a moth to a candle flame and slowly slipped on the bed beside me.

As I was about to drop my eyelids, she came closer to me by putting an arm on my chest and whispered "Ulrick,".

Her voice was so soft and gentle like the song of a cuckoo. I looked at her in question desiring to know what she wants.

"Why did you join the mafia?" I stiffened with the unexpected, dangerous words that left her lips. She understood my inconvenience and hugged me. I pulled her further into me if it were possible and took a deep breath to answer her for the unprepared. "I did not join the mafia, I was forced into it."

Despaired I rake a hand through my thick hair and raised her head to my lips for a kiss. "Like any other ambitious adolescent, I had beautiful dreams about my future but all of them came crashing down to my feet on a direful day when I saw my dad drunk, powerless, and distressed because of an ignorant step he took in the past."

Holding Ana to me provided me with the psychological power to keep myself away from crumbling down. That night I revealed one after the other the lamentable truths of our families. "Your dad and mine had to go to several Arab countries on business deals. In their ignorance they joined hands with Robert, one of the major mafia dons in the Middle East."

My hands formed into strong fists thinking of the bastard who raked so much of chaos in my life. Anyways this was inevitable and I had to answer her. Telling Ana all the shattering truths of our lives was in a way like a blessing in disguise to me. I had shouldered these secrets for so long that of late they began to haunt me like dreadful dreams. Bringing down a heavy weight from my heart was like freedom of a bird which is let out of its cage.

I was throwing light one after the other to every flagrant veracity belonging to our families.
"Your brother came to know about your dad's mafia dealings and left him to reap his fruit. I couldn't do the same to my father." Looking into her eyes I spoke solemnly.

"Our fathers were innocent and trapped in the ruthless game played by Robert. As heir of the 'Hazelwoods', I must carry on both their legacies tenaciously since your brother left the  family. I knew from the day one I took over our family businesses that it was a heavy responsibility. But I was left with no other way because I felt myself morally bequest to support my dad in his rough and smooth."  Unyielding to her puzzled looks I gave out everything.

The darkest past of our families collapsed like a ridicule taunting me to speak further. I control my nerves kissing her lips in a yearn that I had submerged all this while. She ran her quivering hand on my chest to soothe me.

I looked down at her with veneration and continued. "I had to choose from the two ways that were waiting for me. Either I had to ditch my dad and leave him on his own to winnow harvest of the seeds he had planted for himself. Or be with him in his night and day. I chose the second unlike your brother because I couldn't jilt my father. He was powerless. Though at fault whatever he messed up was done unknowingly." My voice was unshakable and determined in letting out the truth to her.

Ana gave me an understanding nod which eased my pensive mind but quick enough to stretch back. "Then why didn't you tell me about your mafia connections before marriage." She asks with covert inquisitiveness.

I sigh and contemplate the consequences rubbing her soft upper arms with my rough hands. "You don't seem to stop interviewing me tonight."

She bit her lip to suppress her laughter and looked down in shyness. I raise her head to look into my eyes and kiss her on the lips before revealing entirely everything in a susurration, "I had something for you since the time I first saw you."

"What?" She flushed, aghast at my sudden disclosure. I nodded to her knowingly with a smile and continued. "As I reached my adolescence I understood what that 'something' was that I held for you. It is called 'love'. 

She bit her lip in reticence. It was something that she often did when she is shy. I liked it since the act encouraged me to continue. "With age my surreal desires for you only kept increasing. But I did not know what was in your mind. What if you saw me only as an older brother? I intend no damage to your sentiments by imposing my feelings upon you. But acting stoical when I was swimming with attraction for you was something I was incapacitated to do. So I kept myself away from you."

A soft gasp left out of her in surprise. "I thought with passing time I will forget you and you will only be left to a sweet memory. But I was wrong. The day I came back home to meet your father I saw something in your eyes. The kind of 'something' that I felt for you in me. I had my doubts and when you came to my room with the milk glass everything was clear. You had similar feelings for me.  It was very difficult to act numb in front of you when I know you are equally in love with me. That night I couldn't sleep in happiness.  I felt on top of the world."

A sudden shyness sleeves her and she softly giggles. I love that sound of her. Her head rises slowly towards me and she reveals with a subdued smile, "I fell in love with you since the time I knew about my existence."

Damn! She had secrets too. My actuality was covered in a blithe and a sense of pride reigned like a power in me.  I pulled my wife into an irrepressible hug, removing the caressing wild lock falling on her angelic face. "You are made for me, my cupcake." I mellowed down to her lifting her face to meet my gaze.

I hold her in my strong arms and continue "When I was informed about your father's admission to the hospital and your life in danger I couldn't control my anger. I realized the only way to protect you was to keep you beside me 24/7 and the lone method to do that was to marry you. I was supposed to tell you about my businesses sooner or later but the sad part was that you came to know about it before I intended you to know. You were a creepy wife." I pulled her nose with deride saying the last sentence.

"I am very sorry about what you saw on that calamitous day." Bringing her to my chest I kiss her with a coveting need.

Later that night I had only one question musing my mind, will she accept me for what I am?