Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Ulrick Pov

Ana was all set to depart to Perth the next morning. I knew she wasn't happy to leave and I was on seventh heaven to learn about it. So I insisted her to stay back but she quit the matter saying that she was yet to submit her resignation to the college. Screw the league. She is my wife, a billionaire who holds the reputation of Augustus in Rome. I can pull strings in the other corner of the world without even moving my finger here. When was she going to understand it?

Anyways it is not the time to fight with her. Cool Ulrick! I could as well drop a mail to let them know my wife would no longer work for them but I was enough shrewd to understand there was something more. It's an issue she wouldn't let me put a finger on. Anyhow she was going to return to me in less than 24 hours and then damn it! I will make sure she doesn't leave our home except for shopping. I earn enough to feed five Australias at the same time, I don't need my wife to work. She can enjoy spending the money I earn in shopping or indulge in some hobby, join any art classes and lead a life of luxury and happiness.

A few hours later...

I took my cute baby into my lap and kissed her head. She sneezes and makes a face which said, 'what the fuck was that?' It is one of the sweetest joys to have a baby. I laughed so hard at her poker face that tears came out of my eyes. Bringing her to my chest I mutter with delight "God bless you baby, daddy loves you so much." She bounces in my lap getting into a fun mode as if she understands what I spoke and puts her little fist into her mouth.

I push away the soft hairs that were brushing on her cute face and kiss her little nose. She is mine, she completely resembles me from every direction. Even from the first time that I saw her, I could account for it. And every time I think of it I feel proud to recollect it. It is the most precious moment of my life - the first glimpse of her and know she is my daughter. Our eyes meet again and I felt like I hit a jackpot. I missed her birth  which still pains me. Payback from Ana can be collected our whole life. But firstly, it is looking after Ulia. She is my daughter and I want to give her all the happiness in this world.

My little princess was dressed in a blue cotton frock which had pink flowers. I bought it yesterday when I went on shopping for her. The feeling in buying things for my baby was imperial. I purchased every article that appeared in the store starting from the diapers, baby blankets, frocks, hair bands, and even footwear though she had a long time to learn walking.

Ana was all the time telling me to watch on the money I spent. But who cares? I am a business mogul. If I cannot spend money for my family, for whom am I earning? I will buy every damn thing under the sun for my princess. She shouldn't feel the crave of anything in this world.

It would take another six months for my sunshine to learn to walk and I nurture beautiful dreams about it. I will be there with her, holding her little fingers to see she doesn't fall. When she takes her first steps, when she starts riding her first bicycle and falls crying "Daddy" with a pull on her face, I will be there to witness them all.

I will be present with her teaching her to drive her first car, sitting on the passenger seat. God damn! Just thinking about the day brings me dreadful jimjams. I become nostalgic. Of course, I will gift her the car which has only the best safety features and is 100% risk-free. I have decided already, that my daughter will never date and I will be her bodyguard protecting her like a shield from all the Casanovas around the world. I will be her best friend lending her my shoulder to cry if she gets scolded from her mama. Thinking about my daughter's future brings me to happiness as well as anxiety. There are so many things I look forward to doing for my cute little princess.

A few minutes later...

My jaw hung loose when I saw my beautiful wife climbing down the stairs. She was looking absolutely gorgeous and alternatively, evilly sexy in the white lacy gown. She is going to be my death one day.  The outfit hugged her curves in the right places exposing her hourglass shape. What a 'Dangerously sinful soul' am I to nourish ludicrous thoughts about her in broad daylight.  My eyes move on her frame like a crazy creeper. I was getting to an instant 'hard on' but raise my head innocently to smile at her.

I wanted to spend more time with Ana, so I opted for a ride in my Lamborghini rather than opt to my private jet. I asked my driver to take leave for the day because I preferred privacy when my family traveled with me.

Fuck! But the pain between my pants wouldn't placate. My balls go tight like a log after seeing her. The moment I lay my eyes on her, I cannot stop from getting heated. Just an hour back I was inside her yet I could not stop the boiling venereal cravings in me. She looked at me and gave a teasing grin when I started the engine. My naughty girl knew what was going in my head. Unable to stop my emotions I pulled her face and gave her a coveting kiss on her lips.

I parked my car in a nearby gas station for refueling and was out for a nature's call when I noticed the capricious incident taking place in front of me. There were four robbers completely armed and masked. They were threatening Ana to get rid of all the money she was having in her purse.

I blenched in abhorrence noticing my wife in the paralyzed state. It was not the question of money. I can give them enough that will not only take care of their whole life but their successors too. But touching my family was something they shouldn't have done. My daughter was crying with fear and it ruffled my feathers in the most dangerous way.

All the workers in the petrol bunk were tied like gunny bags. The knives were pointed to their necks, ready to kill them at any moment. I espied the spot in a rage and dialled the police before taking control of the synopsis that was engaging my vision.

The havoc was enormous. I pulled my revolver from my back pocket and shot the person who was a second away to harm my impotent wife. Bullets flew like arrows in the air from my hands to protect my defenseless family. The unanticipated incident took a few more minutes to conclude but I was confident in taking care of the situation beforehand.

I grabbed the other three muggers and kicked them hard on their groin getting them instantly unconscious. By the time the policemen were already on their way.

My baby was crying and I don't like anyone give her even the least discomfort. I take her in my shielding arms and pulled my shaking wife to my hard chest. It was then that Ana noticed one of my arms was bleeding. A bullet pierced into my upper arm.

My eyes slowly became hazy because of the ongoing loss of blood. Ana was anxiously driving me to the nearby hospital speaking something but my body refused to cooperate. I could only hear her mumble some scattered words. My body was slowly getting paralyzed. Breathing became difficult. Fear began to flock my thoughts. Will I be living for Ana and my little princess? I took my sobbing baby into my lap and wiped away her tears with great difficulty. "Daddy loves you so much. Please don't cry, my princess." I coo to my crying daughter who finally settles to rest on my chest in soft whimpers.

My eyes were dropping despite my efforts to keep them open. I was trying desperately to hold my daughter in my lap but my hands were going weak with time. Ana was stewing looking at my impotent state. As soon as I reached the hospital, I was dragged to the operating theatre.

Before I would drop my eyelids I had to make sure about the most important thing, the well-being of my family. My crumbling actuality alerted me on time and I extended my hand to 'my wife' to put up a word.  She reached the expeditious stretcher to take notice of me. "Doll, make sure to reach the safe in the house and look for two envelopes in it. In case I return then you would be pleased to open the first envelope but in case I don't open the second.

"Ulrick you are a fighter and you are going to live for me and our daughter." She consoled me in her crying mess but I knew the truth that my body was screaming. I was despondent for my helplessness.  Crestfallen I let my last words to her in a feeble voice "Tell our princess that her daddy loved her very much. Though he doesn't live, he arranged everything with which she will live happy."

With those last words, I let my eyes close in peace. The purpose for which I entered this world is fulfilled.

 The purpose for which I entered this world is fulfilled