Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ana's Pov

I scanned myself in the mirror and to say I was surprised is an understatement. I looked different....very different. The woman looking at me from the mirror was confident, beautiful and diplomatic unlike the usual me and positive point is that I liked her.

The make-up artist came to the house at around 8:00 A.M. I took my bath and was ready to get dressed to please my Don Juan. My beautician first did my hair, my long flowing hair was wrapped in a thick bun with a few tendrils falling on either side. I had light makeup on my face with pink lipstick, a matching eye-shadow, a little bit of mascara, and eyeliner for the eyes. The dress I wore accessorized my looks. It was a white floor-length dress dropped down freely in curls enhancing my appearance with a matching baroque veil.

I completed getting ready exactly on time when there was a knock at the door. Alex uncle walked in a smile and complimented, "you look beautiful, princess". I got into the car with warmness and so many wonderful thoughts of a beguiling marriage with the hottest bachelor in the country, Ulrick Hazelwood.

By the time we arrived at the registrar's office, there were people seated already, waiting at the venue. Most of them were our relatives and a few important business colleagues. I walked down the aisle with Alex uncle, my head a little down in shyness holding the bouquet of white roses, making slow steps to the man who made my dreams beautiful.

The anticipation of seeing him after a whole month was making my senses electrified. There he is, my heart screamed in joy no sooner my eyes took notice of him. He was standing all powerful and controlling with his sharp gaze on me filled with affection like always. My heart was pounding hard against its ribcage as I neared him. His revitalizing scent brought volcanic sensations challenging every nerve in me if I could stay not touching him at least for a moment.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and butterflies danced in my stomach living his presence beside me. He gave me a slight smile and my tensed nerves relaxed making merry. It was an invigorating feast to see him so handsome after a fleeting time.

His occasional feathery touches on my hands and the sides of my body were invoking teasing thoughts of wild lasciviousness. This man is going to live with me and only me from now on, making my nights pleasurable and treasurable. The euphoric thought brought my cells in a riot. Dipping my head I bite my lip controlling the fluid that was trying to escape from the lower part of my body. I was in an uncontrollable mess after realizing the naked truth that this strikingly gorgeous man standing beside me so innocently had so much control over my body, mind, and soul.

Understanding my braced state, he gripped my hands tightly. I slowly raised my head and looked into his eyes and saw fire that I had never seen before. "Calm down Ana I am here with you." He murmurs in my ears. "I..." He shakes his head understanding everything that I couldn't speak. "I know.  We are sailing in the same boat. So no worries. I will make sure you will be alright soon." He reassures me and squeezes my hand softly. Both of us signed the document inside the marriage register.

The next moment he sweeps me from the floor, carries me in his arms and kisses me in a hankering flame uncaring about the inquisitive watch of the cornball crowd. I lay my shivering hands around his neck feeling nostalgic and meet his twinkling eyes. "You feeling better?" I only could make a nod. The forlorn feelings of anxiety were gone as he pulled me away from the wistful circle to the paradise where only he and I were present.

We were seated in his white limousine. "Are you okay?" he queried softly looking at me a bit anxious. Everything around me felt like a dream. "I am much better now." I could not speak more as I was still in the process of recuperating myself from his muddled presence.

"You are not." The next moment I felt myself in his strong arms encased by his endearing touch. He kissed my cheek longingly burning the skin under his lips and smiled bringing in me the magnetic waves of copiousness.

Soon the driver took his seat and I distanced myself already missing his touch. His phone buzzed and he took the call busying himself. I glanced through the window with merry thoughts inhabiting my dippy mind. That night we had a warm reception and we exchanged rings in the presence of our friends, family, and business colleagues.

I silently thanked the Almighty for all the happiness he bestowed upon me.

This day can't go better in any other way.