Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ana's pov

I opened my eyes groggily and tried to move out of the bed hearing the disturbing sound of the alarm clock. A strong arm obstructed pulling me to a hard chest. I immediately realized who it was and smiled. His manly scent filled my nostrils with a sweet pleasure. I kissed his cheek and freed myself slowly moving his hand from my waist. Slipping into my feathery soft bathroom slippers I entered the washroom to do my daily chores. I brushed my teeth and opened the faucet connected to the bathtub. After the water became sufficiently warm I added drops of liquid soap to form into bubbles and slid into the massive Baldi rock crystal bathtub.

I dried my hair with a dryer wrapping myself in a pink towel. I found the bed empty and noted that Ulrick had already woken up. The penthouse is sufficiently large with six bedrooms and attached bathrooms. It has three master bedrooms and three guest bedrooms. He might be using one of the other master bedrooms to get ready. I finished drying my hair and entered the closet to find a suitable dress to wear for the little grocery shopping, I had planned to do today with Ulrick. I settled myself in a simple white lacy top, and blue jeans and went down the stairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

There he is, looking very handsome and sexy as always. He was wearing a plain white dress shirt. The first two buttons of it were undone giving me a full view of his bushy mane. I lick my lips and squeeze my legs together to stop my flowing liquids. The sleeves of his shirt were folded to just below the elbows exposing his hairy arms. Damn! He is so mannish and strapping. The blue denim jeans he was wearing complimented his white shirt perfectly good. Unknowingly I licked my lips enthralled by his machismo.

Standing at the kitchen entrance and secretly admiring my prince charming I forgot the world. He took long strides reigning over the kitchen like it was his kingdom to rule and put the dish in the oven. He turned over and chopped some vegetables. His large hands with slim fingers were moving on a jet speed bossing the area in a powerful tread.

I was mesmerized and fully dumbstruck with the way he carried himself. "Doll, why are you standing there? Come inside." He spoke to me with endurance and put some spaghetti into the French porcelain dinner plate which was on the dining table. "Eat." He said in his usual commanding voice.

I fidget with my fingers contemplating if I could speak my wish. "I don't feel like eating alone. It appears like my hunger dies if I am the only person eating." My voice mellowed. He chuckled and sat beside me putting some more in the same plate. His muscled hands brushed mine raising virile feelings that brought tingles all over my body. He had a suppressed laughter clearly understanding the gutter in which my mind was in. Damn, those sexy chuckles. I fear I would die one day of heart attack galvanized by his chuckles.

He starts feeding me in small morsels  while making a  small talk. Of course, he wouldn't allow me to eat on my own. I am always a little girl for him. I don't know when he would start seeing me as a woman. "I am grown up now. I can eat on my own." I tell him getting a little annoyed. "Oh yeah," he says sarcastically looking at my torso. I follow his eyes and quickly put the spaghetti into my mouth staring at him like a deer caught under the headlights. "You were the one who was feeding me till now." I was smart and timely to blame him.

He looks at me with those same controlling chortles. "That was from the first spoon that you fed yourself." His eyes were sparkling at me in mischief and delight but suddenly turned serious. "I spoke to my parents about our decision to get married. They are very happy." He gives me his full-grown smile.

"Hurrah!" I scream in happiness lifting my arms and jumping into his lap before circling my hands around his neck. He was quick to hold me and kissed my forehead. I am now in his arms straddling him with my legs on either side of the dining table chair. "We will take a flight next week to go to Denmark. I will ask Nancy to get my private jet ready. Okay?" He asks for my confirmation.

The next Saturday we were at the airport by morning 7'0 clock. We went to the other end of the airport where it was completely secluded and at the far end, I could see a private jet with the letters 'The Hazelwoods' written in bold.

We boarded the flight, the crew and the pilot greeted us and within a due period, we were in the air. I felt sleepy and went to the other side of the plane. There was a room with a bed and a closet attached to it. I opened the closet to see what was inside it. And, oh my God, my eyes went wide open. There were varieties of clothes formal wear, party wear, and innumerable varieties of dresses, nightwear, and even the innerwear that the closet constituted.

It took me by surprise that all of them were of only one size and that was my size. While I was wondering if it was a coincidence, I heard a voice from the entrance. "I will be travelling frequently to different countries around the world as our business is spread far and wide with branches of Hazelwood group of Industries. I would not wish for you to stay at home and feel lonely until I reach Miami. So I instructed my staff to load all my planes with your clothes and accessories along with mine." Saying those words, he came inside the room and opened the drawer on the other side. I was dumbstruck by what I saw. It had branded jewelry. "I do not know whether you like them or not, I shopped for them as I love shopping for you." There was a glint of happiness in his eyes. "However you can buy something new of your choice if you wish." He stated and came to me in two long-dominant steps.

I hugged him putting my head on his strong chest. Being in his arms felt like being at home as I listened to his tranquilizing heart beat. We were like that for I do not know how long and then he raised my head by putting a finger under my chin. Lowering his head, he captured my lips. I circled my arms around his neck in revelry as he kissed me exploring the recesses of my mouth.

"Ulrick" my voice quivered as my face went red, foiled and sexually unsatisfied. "Don't" His finger reached my lips to stop me from what I was going to speak. "I understand. Let us finish this marriage ordeal as early as possible and then." His voice trails off breathless as he brings me into another earth-shattering kiss.