pancake sandwich

36 DAYS BEFORE PROM

"fucking hell." i groan to myself as i get up from bed. my head hurts, probably because of all the screaming it had to endure during luke's training yesterday.

if luke's fangirls shout like that during training alone, how loud do they shout during an actual game?

i groan again, realizing that i'm probably going to have to watch a few of luke's games if i wanna keep this whole act up.

just as i was queuing songs to play for my morning shower, i receive a text from the devil himself.

fr: luke

omw to ur apartment :-) look pretty for me

"asshole." i grumble to myself.

the fucking audacity of this guy still surprises me. look pretty? for him? i'm going to look pretty for myself thank you very much.

i take a quick shower, not being able to go through all the songs i queued for my bath since luke said he's already on his way here.

i settle on wearing green high-waist suede pants and a plain black cropped top, paired with my white slip-on vans.

as i made my way down the stairs, thinking about the breakfast i was going to prepare once i reach the kitchen, i hear a honk come from outside.

"the fuck?" i say, furrowing my eyebrows together. why is he so early?

i hurriedly turn off all electricity, grab my belongings and make my way outside, a scowl on my face.

"good morning, princess," he beams at me as he leans against his car, "it's too early to look annoyed."

he's wearing black pants, a black shirt and a black cap, plus a denim jacket.

"you're too early." i mumble under my breath as he opens the car door for me.

i get in, then immediately try to calm myself down. you can do this, vada.

"i got breakfast for you," luke smiles at me as he grabs a paper bag from the backseat, "made it myself." he says proudly.

i open the paper bag, and inside was a ziploc bag, with something like a pancake sandwich in it.

"what is it?" i ask, opening the ziploc. i think i'd eat anything as of the moment. i am hungry.

"seatbelt please," he says as he starts the car.

"and that's my own creation," he smiles as he steps on the gas, "bacon, cheese and eggs sandwiched between two pancakes with maple syrup. it's perfect. you'll fall in love with me once you're through eating."

i don't get the chance to answer him, since i'm already gobbling down the food. i hate to admit it, but the weird combination of flavors are pretty hecking good.

"yummy, right?" he asks once we reach a stoplight and as i take the last bite.

"very," i nod, "thank you, luke."

"i taste better, though." he smirks as he begins to drive again.

i choke on my food, causing me to be a coughing mess.

"need some water?" he laughs.

i roll my eyes, positive that he didn't see me since his eyes are focused on the road.

"thank goodness you brought food," i say, "i thought i was gonna have to skip breakfast because of how early you came."

"well, get used to it, babe," he smiles, "i tend to spoil the girls i like."