{3} Surprise Visit

3rd Person POV

One month later:

Isabella's Outfit:

"Oh, come on, Peter

"Oh, come on, Peter. That's a lie!" Isabella told him as they were standing inside the train holding onto the pole

Peter countered, "The answer is x=8, okay? That has to be the answer."

"No, it can't be x=8. It's x=2." Isabella said to him. "I checked, okay? Twice."

"I'm pretty sure it's x=8, Spence. Besides, if anything that's only one question that you could possibly get wrong. Nothing to worry about." Peter assured her

Isabella groaned with frustration, "It has to be x=2."

"It's x=8."

"No, it's x=2."

"It's not."

"Yeah, it is."

"No, it's not, Bella."

"Yeah, it is, okay? In these scenarios, I'm right."

They kept on bickering in a friendly jokingly way. They would smile slightly and look deeply into each other's eyes.

As the train hit its breaks harshly on their stop, Peter wraps his arm around her waist and held her close to him.

"You okay?" Peter asked and Isabella nods her head, "I'm okay. Nice reflexes."

Peter chuckled nervously and removed his arm around her waist. She smiled at him and saw his eyes trail onto the DVD player on the seat.

Before they left the train, Peter quickly grabs it and held onto Isabella's hand.

From knowing each other and being the usual best friends, they've grown to be comfortable with one another. Holding hands and warm hugs, were just natural to them.

As they were walking to their apartment building, Isabella asked him, "So, Peter, how would you feel about me running for class president?"

"Really? Isabella, that's amazing!" Peter said to her. "You have my vote that's for sure."

Isabella sighed and replied, "Yeah, it's just-I'm completely nervous. Like of course, I'm a people person and good at public speaking. I'm just..."

"Scared to fail?" Peter asked and Isabella sighed, "Yeah, in a way. And I'm scared of letting people down."

"Hey, Bella, you're like the smartest and kindest person I know, okay? And you're determined and strong-minded. You'll put your all into everything you do." Peter told her

He continued, "You're the perfect candidate and that's why people would vote for you."

"You really think so?" Isabella asked, turning her head looking at him.