{31} My Peter Parker

3rd Person POV

Once they got all of the boxes together and Isabella places the iron star suit next to the boxes, she writes something on the note. 

Peter webs Toomes onto the boxes and Isabella used her metal web to make sure he stays there. Peter wraps his good arm around Isabella and she leans into him. 

"You know, Liz doesn't deserve this." Isabella spoke to Toomes. "She deserves better." 

Peter and Isabella shared a glance and then they kept walking heading to the Cyclone. Going to the top, they sat down next to each other leaning on the flag pole. 

Isabella had her hood up and laid her head on Peter's shoulder. She watches from the distance and saw Happy reading both of their signs

'FOUND: Flying Vulture Guy. --Spider-Man (P.S. Sorry about the plane)

'It was my fight. -Star (P.S. I'll fix the suit)

"Peter..." Isabella said looking up at Peter and he replied, "Yes, Spence?" 

Isabella told him, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my father. I know you've trusted me and confide in me but please don't let this be a reason-" 

Peter interrupts her, "Bella, don't worry,  I get it. Trust me, I know how it feels to keep a secret so you could protect someone." 

Isabella softly laughs and Peter continued, "So, everything that you told me about your father and him trying to make amends that's all true?" 

"Yeah, and I don't know if he's still on his word about me moving." Isabella sighed, "I don't want to worry about that tonight. I just want to be with you." 

Peter kisses her forehead and Isabella told him, "I should tell you though. About everything. About my dad." 

"You don't have to." Peter reminds her, "I don't want you to talk about something you're not comfortable with." 

"Peter, I need to tell you." Isabella starts and continued, "Umm...When I was a kid, my biological mother took me to this Stark Expo, little did I know, Stark was my actual father. She never told me but I guess she wanted to know how he was doing. I didn't really know. She was a news reporter though, one of the best, and she chose her career over her own kid." 

Peter held onto her hand and Isabella added leaning against Peter, "She gave me to this foster home a couple of weeks later. And I haven't her since. The first time I met Stark was at middle school in California. He visited the kids for like this presentation that he was doing. Anyway, I used to get bullied a lot in middle school because of kids, more specifically girls, made fun of the fact that I didn't have parents and that I was really smart. It got to the point when I said something back and they...drew a crowd. Let's just say, I ended up on the ground with cameras being directed pointed at me. 

Then here comes Stark saving the day, and that crowd, those girls vanished in a blink of an eye. I remember Stark and that look he gave when he asked me if I was okay. And I felt it. I didn't know it then, but I was looking into the eyes of my father who I've never met before. Days go by, and Stark goes to my foster home, talking to my foster parents about me and having a DNA test. I took it and it came back positive. 

My dad adopted me and we had our awkward father-daughter talk. He told me that he never knew he had a kid and that he'll do whatever he can to make it up to me. I knew my dad was Iron Man and his enemies were still out there so he thought it would be best if I was kept a secret from the world. He gave me a new identity and now I'm here."

"He still loves you." Peter acknowledges and kisses her forehead, "You still got me, Spence." 

Isabella softly chuckles, "When I used to stay with my dad back in California, I used to help him make his suits. Come up with designs and ideas which turned into my own suit. The Iron Star. Silver Spider came into play a while back, I just remember dreaming and I thought it would be a really cool idea aside from the Iron suit."